Windows 10: Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine !

Discus and support Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed my laptop's hard drive, ram , processor . while doing so i had to re install my windows but now its says my licence is not valid ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bhabuk karki, May 30, 2019.

1. Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine !

I recently changed my laptop's hard drive, ram , processor . while doing so i had to re install my windows but now its says my licence is not valid ? and my windows 7 pro which i upgraded to windows 10 pro says corrupt or not genuine ? what to do ?

:)

bhabuk karki, May 30, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 30, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 30, 2019
  4. Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine !

Windows 7 Licence

I have an HP Laptop which had a genuine windows 7 Home Premium. I had to change my HDD since it was corrupted. My question is if there is anyway to get back my Licence Key that was used on the Genuine Windows 7 or it is gone. ( Please note that i have
    The Licence Key on the back of my Laptop ).

Nicolas El Dahr, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine !

1. Windows Licence Corrupt or nun genuine ! - Similar Threads - Licence Corrupt nun

2. Aquiring a Genuine Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Aquiring a Genuine Windows 10 Licence: Hi all,where can I obtain a license to activate Windows 10 for my new PC build? I've notice Microsoft have stopped selling product keys from their site and MS Store, instead only offering Windows 11 licenses. I've heard rumors that Windows 10 and 11 keys are interchangeable,...
  3. Aquiring a Genuine Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aquiring a Genuine Windows 10 Licence: Hi all,where can I obtain a license to activate Windows 10 for my new PC build? I've notice Microsoft have stopped selling product keys from their site and MS Store, instead only offering Windows 11 licenses. I've heard rumors that Windows 10 and 11 keys are interchangeable,...
  4. Aquiring a Genuine Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?: I am worried that the product key I have is not valid and that it will eventually be revoked by Microsoft. I have done all the checks and it appears to be genuine. slmgr /dli shows that it is retail channelslmgr /xpr shows that the machine is permanently...
  6. Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?: I am worried that the product key I have is not valid and that it will eventually be revoked by Microsoft. I have done all the checks and it appears to be genuine. slmgr /dli shows that it is retail channelslmgr /xpr shows that the machine is permanently...
  7. Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?

8. Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence: I currently have a laptop with 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD with genuine windows 10. I'm planning to buy a new one and it has 128GB SSD in it(with windows ofcourse). Will i be able to switch the ssd's without losing my licence on both the laptops?...
  9. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence: I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license activation or...
  10. Genuine Windows

Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"