Windows 10: windows licence expiry

Discus and support windows licence expiry in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc keeps on poping a message that my windows licence is abaut to expire.When i try to insert the product key it doesnt work.Could you please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by deniskoech#, Feb 5, 2020.

1. windows licence expiry

My pc keeps on poping a message that my windows licence is abaut to expire.When i try to insert the product key it doesnt work.Could you please help

:)

deniskoech#, Feb 5, 2020

2. my licence is now called drive europe.

It let me purchase walk licence even though my drive licence covers this. Now Nokia wont refund it and i have city explorer listed but no expiry date for it.

liam182---01, Feb 5, 2020
  3. SIEverett Win User
    Win 10 expiry license soon

Hi there thanks for the response yes the mother board was replaced this was the only item replaced, the store that repaired it placed a fresh copy of win 10 on thats all I can see though click on the win 10 licence expiry pop up window on restart it states
    windows is activated and does not show any expiry date at all ???

SIEverett, Feb 5, 2020
  4. windows licence expiry

expiry of windows licence

My PC was reset as a local account password was forgotten and cannot be retrieved. After that I used a USB to backup my data. Now windows is asking me to renew the licence. It was a genuine one as I bought my pc at
    a local HP store and windows 10 has been officially installed. Why should my licence expire now?

AnandakumarNarayanan, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

windows licence expiry

1. windows licence expiry - Similar Threads - licence expiry

2. Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.: I have 3 sons who have 3 windows 10 machines. They run their machines on local accounts only as they do not like having to ask me to authenticate their sign in every time. However I linked these machines to my ms account & remained linked despite running local accounts, which...
  3. Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.: I have 3 sons who have 3 windows 10 machines. They run their machines on local accounts only as they do not like having to ask me to authenticate their sign in every time. However I linked these machines to my ms account & remained linked despite running local accounts, which...
  4. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  5. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  6. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  7. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  8. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  9. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  10. Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424: I am getting message "Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings". Settings states that last product key can't be used on this copy of Windows (Error code 0x800070424). Activation troubleshooter states that Windows is activated. If I try...