Windows 10: Windows licences

Discus and support Windows licences in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a licence that you could use as many times as you want at once Something like those mass pc manufacturers use and where can you get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FeistyWarrior46, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows licences

Is there a licence that you could use as many times as you want at once Something like those mass pc manufacturers use and where can you get it?

:)

FeistyWarrior46, Apr 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows licences

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows licences

1. Windows licences - Similar Threads - licences

2. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  3. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  4. Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop: HiI bought my old laptop with W10 home pre installed, I then bought a W10/11 upgrade through MS store, I received a confirmation email but there was no digital licence attached to email see screen shots below.Now I have bought a new laptop & would like to use the W10/11 pro...
  5. Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop

Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop: HiI bought my old laptop with W10 home pre installed, I then bought a W10/11 upgrade through MS store, I received a confirmation email but there was no digital licence attached to email see screen shots below.Now I have bought a new laptop & would like to use the W10/11 pro...
  6. Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?: Hi all,I didn't found a exact solution for my issue, does someone know how I can do this:1. Old PC running Windows 10 Pro Intel NUC > This PC is about to be dismantled and put into recycling2. Dell Laptop with OEM Windows 10 Family or HomeI want to switch the OEM Home licence...
  7. Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?

Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?: Hi all,I didn't found a exact solution for my issue, does someone know how I can do this:1. Old PC running Windows 10 Pro Intel NUC > This PC is about to be dismantled and put into recycling2. Dell Laptop with OEM Windows 10 Family or HomeI want to switch the OEM Home licence...
  8. Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows...: Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows 10 Pro. Pour l’activer à l’aide de cette licence numérique, vous devez installer Windows 10 Home.. J'ai besoin d'aide...
  10. Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows...: Nous avons trouvé une licence numérique Windows 10 Home pour cet appareil exécutant Windows 10 Pro. Pour l’activer à l’aide de cette licence numérique, vous devez installer Windows 10 Home.. J'ai besoin d'aide...