Windows 10: windows licens expires?

Discus and support windows licens expires? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer keeps putting up an error message saying "Your windows license will expire soon", windows is activated on my computer, can I ignore this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LyndseyThomas, Jan 13, 2019.

1. windows licens expires?

My computer keeps putting up an error message saying "Your windows license will expire soon", windows is activated on my computer, can I ignore this message?

:)

LyndseyThomas, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 13, 2019
  3. mortenosx Win User
    Nokia Map licens

If i buy a 3 year licens, can i take the licens to a new phone ?

mortenosx, Jan 13, 2019
  4. windows licens expires?

licens expiring

I just got a message says: my license will expire and I had to fix it true setting I was running the troubleshooter but get the message again. its say on settings windows was activated by my organizations activating service. I bought the laptop new earlier
    this year and the shop put this window 10 version on it

Sri DevamittaHolland, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

windows licens expires?

1. windows licens expires? - Similar Threads - licens expires

2. godeal24 site that sell windows licens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    godeal24 site that sell windows licens: Hi , i got 2 questions here,. and i would like if its posible to get official replay from microsoft aswell so i know its 100% correct.question 1 : i buy a windows licens some time ago that i didnt use yet from a site called godeal24 , the prices the site sell windows licens...
  3. godeal24 site that sell windows licens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    godeal24 site that sell windows licens: Hi , i got 2 questions here,. and i would like if its posible to get official replay from microsoft aswell so i know its 100% correct.question 1 : i buy a windows licens some time ago that i didnt use yet from a site called godeal24 , the prices the site sell windows licens...
  4. I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens: I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-need-a-digital/3370e3b4-9645-4984-9e3b-be1dc81c4f8b
  5. I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens

I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens: I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-i-need-a-digital/3370e3b4-9645-4984-9e3b-be1dc81c4f8b
  6. I cant activate windows because I need a digital licens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?

Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?: Hi there,As of today my windows is still located on a 7 year old drive which i have kept updating and since its only on 128 GB its starting to get rather full, which makes it impossible for me to install new programs which needs to log in %appdata% and the user folder. I...
  8. Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?: Hi there,As of today my windows is still located on a 7 year old drive which i have kept updating and since its only on 128 GB its starting to get rather full, which makes it impossible for me to install new programs which needs to log in %appdata% and the user folder. I...
  9. Windows licens transwering

Windows licens transwering: Hello MS team,I want to transfer my windows 10 Pro license to the new PC and got a problem with it.I have tried to deactivate the windows on my old computer via cmd, and got the message that deactivation was successful, but when I check the Activation menu in the system...
  10. Your Windows Licen"c"e will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your Windows Licen"c"e will expire soon: A message keeps popping up about my windows licence expiring soon. License is misspelled, but it never goes away. Been reappearing frequently but at irregular intervals now for the past 3-4 days. This appears to be some form of glitch as I doubt MS would misspell License....