Windows 10: Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem

Discus and support Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, just 3-4 days ago when i booted up my PC i got this text pop up on my screen "Your Windows Licens Key Is Expiring Soon, [go to settings] [close]"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by {Evren}, Jan 15, 2019.

1. {Evren} Win User

Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem

So, just 3-4 days ago when i booted up my PC i got this text pop up on my screen "Your Windows Licens Key Is Expiring Soon, [go to settings] [close]" Or something like that… But i don't understand it? Like, how is my Licens key expiring?? I bought Windows and now i have to buy a licens key AGAIN? I mean, I've used this PC over 4 years now, with Windows! Is there a problem here, or is it really my Licens key expiring and that i have to buy a new one? Also what would happen when the Licens key is expired?

:)

{Evren}, Jan 15, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 15, 2019
  3. mortenosx Win User
    Nokia Map licens

If i buy a 3 year licens, can i take the licens to a new phone ?

mortenosx, Jan 15, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Windows not genuine problem

or maybe it's

that gives your OEM licens a activation problem *Big Grin Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem :D

puma99dk|, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem - Similar Threads - Licens Key Expering

2. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licens transwering: Hello MS team,I want to transfer my windows 10 Pro license to the new PC and got a problem with it.I have tried to deactivate the windows on my old computer via cmd, and got the message that deactivation was successful, but when I check the Activation menu in the system...
  3. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows licens transwering: Hello MS team,I want to transfer my windows 10 Pro license to the new PC and got a problem with it.I have tried to deactivate the windows on my old computer via cmd, and got the message that deactivation was successful, but when I check the Activation menu in the system...
  4. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win 8.1.licens key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 8.1.licens key: Cant find ptodukt key i.bought 6.years agoI cant instsl. My. 10 pro Mats Eriksson. 6002247895 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-81licens-key/0110c403-88b2-4f35-8d72-db2104e6e78f
  6. Win 8.1.licens key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 8.1.licens key: Cant find ptodukt key i.bought 6.years agoI cant instsl. My. 10 pro Mats Eriksson. 6002247895 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-81licens-key/0110c403-88b2-4f35-8d72-db2104e6e78f
  7. Windows Licening and PC upgrades

Windows Licening and PC upgrades: I have two older PCs that I built. One has a copy of Window 10 Pro and the other is Windows 10 Home -N. Bother were upgrades from Win 7 when the upgrade was free. I want to now replace the motherboards in one or both PCs. My understanding is since the installed copies of...
  8. problem fixing my license key will expire soon

problem fixing my license key will expire soon: I find it difficult to fix the problem of my license key will expire soon. I've tried so many ways but didn't work out please what should i do my windows 10 pro is activated but with users organization activation service and I don't understand that ....
  9. Your Windows Licen"c"e will expire soon

Your Windows Licen"c"e will expire soon: A message keeps popping up about my windows licence expiring soon. License is misspelled, but it never goes away. Been reappearing frequently but at irregular intervals now for the past 3-4 days. This appears to be some form of glitch as I doubt MS would misspell License....
  10. windows licens expires?

windows licens expires?: My computer keeps putting up an error message saying "Your windows license will expire soon", windows is activated on my computer, can I ignore this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licens-expires/06f06c94-93ee-4819-9d91-a912e8e3986b"