Windows 10: Windows license for old Windows versions

Discus and support Windows license for old Windows versions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Hsu1, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Windows license for old Windows versions

Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10 later on with this digital license?

:)

Michael Hsu1, Sep 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2022
  4. psyko12 Win User

Windows license for old Windows versions

Windows licensing - confusion

Alright thanks for the links and information, might hit up those partner/retailer places and inquire about it. Thank you for clearing things =] *Big Grin Windows license for old Windows versions :D *Respect :respect:

psyko12, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows license for old Windows versions

1. Windows license for old Windows versions - Similar Threads - license old versions

2. Old Windows license on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Windows license on new PC: Hello everyone,I have an old PC that has Windows Enterprise activated, and I was wondering if there is any way I can use the same license code in a new PC, since I will be discarding the old one soon.Thanks in advance!...
  3. Windows license for old Windows versions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license for old Windows versions: Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10 later on with this digital license?...
  4. Windows license for old Windows versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license for old Windows versions: Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10 later on with this digital license?...
  5. Windows 10 Old Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Old Version: Hello Microsoft Community! I'm very happy with everything you made, but I hope if you let me get back the 2015 version, it was nicer and faster than the 2020 version, in my opinion, I'm happy more with 2015 version. Please Get it back....
  6. Transfer an OLD windows license Retail version to a newly purchased PC

Transfer an OLD windows license Retail version to a newly purchased PC: Hi I recently assembled a new PC and installed windows10 Pro. Presently the window is not activated. I have an OLD laptop purchased 6 years back with a windows 8.1 Now recently upgraded to windows10 single language. Surprisingly when I run the code slmgr /dli in old...
  7. Old Windows version to reinstall?

Old Windows version to reinstall?: Hello Good Question Members. I have had the problem for a few weeks that I can't reset Windows 10 normally. And unfortunately I don't have the money or the known with a USB stick over 8 GB at the moment. Now my question: Can I also download a Windows 8 ISO file, drag it to a...
  8. Reinstate old Window version

Reinstate old Window version: Hi, I updated Windows a couple of days ago and it mucked up my Brother printer's output from USB port. I wanted to restore Windows to previous version but the system says that it cannot do that as my new version is more than 10 days old. What on earthe is going on? Tom...
  9. Old Windows version ISO

Old Windows version ISO: Greetings, I would like to install Windows 10 1703 on a virtual machine to do some tests. Is it still possible to get the 1703 ISO somewhere ? Bye ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-version-iso/ab1b4eca-f3e2-425a-8b12-2cddcf6bbfa9
  10. Old Windows License

Old Windows License: Hi, hope someone can help me out My previous computer broke and I bought a Digital License back in 2017. Is there anyway I can try to recover that License from the store or something to use it in my new computer? Or am I out of luck on this? Regards and thanks in advance...