Windows 10: Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education

Discus and support Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm helping a non-profit get their labs up and running to facilitate some training and a couple of those machines indicate that Windows is not licensed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Opie Stark, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education

I'm helping a non-profit get their labs up and running to facilitate some training and a couple of those machines indicate that Windows is not licensed and to activate it. On those machines, the official license sticker on the side of the hardware is for Windows 10 Pro for Refurbished machines but when I check the Windows version installed on the machine, it says that Windows 10 Education is installed. How do I change Education to Pro so that it will accept the license from the sticker?

:)

Opie Stark, Sep 7, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education

1. Windows License is for Windows 10 Pro but installed version of Windows is Windows Education - Similar Threads - License Pro installed

2. Fresh install of digitally licensed windows 10 pro education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install of digitally licensed windows 10 pro education: Hello.I have a digitally licensed windows 10 pro education right now.I want to clean install the same edition but the same is not listed in the installation media tool.How do I continue?...
  3. Fresh install of digitally licensed windows 10 pro education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh install of digitally licensed windows 10 pro education: Hello.I have a digitally licensed windows 10 pro education right now.I want to clean install the same edition but the same is not listed in the installation media tool.How do I continue?...
  4. Fresh install of digitally licensed windows 10 pro education

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Pro Education licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Education licensing: Hello,I bought a HP mini PC with a license of Windows 10 Pro Education.I want to use this PC for my business. It is ok to use this PC with license of Windows 10 Pro Education at my company?Thank you!...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Education licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Education licensing: Hello,I bought a HP mini PC with a license of Windows 10 Pro Education.I want to use this PC for my business. It is ok to use this PC with license of Windows 10 Pro Education at my company?Thank you!...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Education licensing

8. Windows 10 education version license key

Windows 10 education version license key: Hi, how will I get the license key for windows 10 education version? I am a verified azure for students user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-version-license-key/43714e2e-9a2b-4b88-9e0b-02a3bf80b5ee"
  9. Windows 10 Education License!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education License!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Education on my laptop. And I've bought new PC and there was another Windows 10 Product. On that windows 10, I can't upgrade to Windows 10 Edu using my license. It notice me kinda "it's already use on another device." How can I upgrade? can't...
  10. Windows 10 Education License

Windows 10 Education License: I have installed Windows 10 Education when I was studied in my university. Can I still use it when I graduated from my university? and is it legal? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-license/c55dea88-1a53-45c3-8f50-39138a49906e"