Windows 10: Windows License Issues

Discus and support Windows License Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've factory reset my computer, as I do around every year. I wanted a clean start and was going to purchase Windows 10 Pro after it was completed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bdcub, Jan 13, 2019.

1. bdcub Win User

Windows License Issues

I've factory reset my computer, as I do around every year. I wanted a clean start and was going to purchase Windows 10 Pro after it was completed.

Before the fresh install of Windows (I reset when booting it up, not through settings) was installed I could see through Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Go to Store I had the option to buy Windows 10 Pro. I figured this would work similarly after I had reset the computer as I had gone through the procedure a few times before.

Now when I try and buy Windows 10 Pro, I get directed to a "get genuine windows" page, where grey text displays the message "We're not sure how you got here, but you can't buy this version of Windows 10."

I've been pulling my hair out surfing through forum posts and such, but I just cannot seem to get this to work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

bdcub, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Zedicus Win User
    windows licensing issue

k so the place where i work is around 4000 computers now and we r finally talking about moving to XP. i have a bit of a licensing issue that im curious on. all of the computers we purchase come with a windows xp OEM key. but to build a business wide image i have to use a volume license key installer. the head man thinks it is perfectly legal for me to come up with any random volume license key code to use on our image installer since each machine has a lisence stuck to it already. even though thouse licenses are for an oem install... for now im going to assume all the licenses on computers are actually for xp pro also, and not home, becuz then it would for sure not be legal.

im just kinda curious of peeples views becuz i know how stict the uela is. and for 1 or 2 computers i wouldnt care but where im setting up 4000 computers for a government agency i would like to not hav the licensing fall back on me.

Zedicus, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Windows License Issues

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows License Issues

1. Windows License Issues - Similar Threads - License Issues

2. windows license expire issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows license expire issues: my windows keep notifying me about my windows expiring soon and that i need to activate windows but i'm having trouble doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-expire-issues/bc970816-ad55-4bca-b7f6-300f421d9729
  3. Validate ALL licenses of a Win 7 Home Upgd Fam 3-Pack; Reassure me no issues with purchase...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Validate ALL licenses of a Win 7 Home Upgd Fam 3-Pack; Reassure me no issues with purchase...: All three Win 7 Home licenses were originally utilized back in Win 7 days, within the family. Albeit, there was some time spent on telephone for activation purposes since there was some MS confusion about the same product key being used three times! All of the licenses were...
  4. License issue.

License issue.: I keep getting a message that says 'Your Windows license is going too expire soon'. When I open the activation page in settings, it says windows is activated.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-issue/dd1dae43-c127-484e-8c97-d4c685b99553
  5. Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue: Hi This is my first post after being with Seven Forums for more years I care to remember!! Have you come across this before? Windows 10 Pro cannot install on New Hard Drive due to License Issue. That's how what I read it came across. Could you comment (and hopefully...
  6. Windows Activation issues using same license from old PC to new PC.

Windows Activation issues using same license from old PC to new PC.: I recently built a custom computer but kept a few parts from my old computer (also custom built). Mainly the PSU and Video Card. When I installed Windows using the same USB drive I used on my old computer, I had issues with it not finding default drivers for the new hardware,...
  7. Windows 10 licenses issue.

Windows 10 licenses issue.: I was forced to buy a new motherboard because my old one started to quit on in less than 3 months, so now my windows is saying it is not activated and I was wondering if it was possible to transfer my license or will I have to buy a new copy of it?...
  8. Digital licensing issues

Digital licensing issues: Hey I was wondering if there's something wrong with my digital edition of Windows 10 home. I have upgraded my motherboard and been having activation issues with my account. Ok I've updated the motherboard atleast 4 times in total from Win 7 Home> free Win 10 home edition...
  9. ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue

ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue: I can not link my microsoft account to my digital license and it will not allow me to add an window administrator account just a local admin...
  10. Windows License related issue

Windows License related issue: I have upgraded my windows version to windows 10 pro on 21st of June 2019. There is no issues than but currently, from 2 3 days I am getting a message saying "Your Windows license will expire soon". I have digital license and currently my windows status is activated still I...