Windows 10: Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

Discus and support Windows License Key, buy legit or not? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought my first computer and was immediately asked to activate my windows key. Knowing I didn't buy one, I did some light research on what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SEVERALBS, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

I recently bought my first computer and was immediately asked to activate my windows key. Knowing I didn't buy one, I did some light research on what it is. The legitimate keys cost around 100+ but the others ones I found cost around a fraction of it. What's the difference between each and which one should I get?

submitted by /u/SEVERALBS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SEVERALBS, Dec 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 just 14 usd is legit?

Hi,

This key is probably a Volume License one and it will expire someday. Also, using a Volume License key on home user PC is illegal.

I suggest you to buy a proper Retail key from Microsoft Store, which is the safest way to buy a legit product key (even if it is expensive, it is lifetime valid).

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Dec 29, 2019
  3. WTB: Legit Windows Vista Home Premium Key

Im looking for a legit "Windows Vista Home Premium 32Bit" key.

I already have the installation disc so all I need is an actual active key that could be sent via email or PM.

Or, if anyone needs one, I could trade a legit "Windows XP Home Edition" key for a legit "Windows Vista Home Premium" key *Wink Windows License Key, buy legit or not? ;)

I could send payment by PayPal to speed things up *Big Grin Windows License Key, buy legit or not? :D

HookeyStreet, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

WTB: Legit Windows Vista Home Premium Key

Sladesurfer has an OEM home premium for sale. Perhaps check his thread?

Wile E, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

1. Windows License Key, buy legit or not? - Similar Threads - License Key buy

2. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  3. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  4. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  6. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  7. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Where to buy legit Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy legit Windows 10: Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I need to upgrade to Windows 10. There are these surveys that you can take to help you know if you should upgrade or buy a new computer. No matter how I answer, the results say buy a new computer. I'm not going to do that. So where...
  9. Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?: Hi, In my area there are no official Microsoft stores and such in order for me to find as cheap as possible keys but definitely genuine and not taken from frauds, stolen, and such. I am currently using these sites for finding Windows 10 & Offices keys: Shopee Malaysia:...
  10. How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?

in Windows 10 News
    How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? Well, there are a couple of legal ways. These ways will make sure that you don’t end up with illegal Windows Keys. Just before we start, do remember one thing. Always buy from [...] This post How to buy Windows 10 with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legit windows license keys