Windows 10: Windows license key issue

Discus and support Windows license key issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; whenever I put my license key it shows my I don't have a valid license key even though mine is valid and purchased.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AsifAhmedMizan, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Windows license key issue

whenever I put my license key it shows my I don't have a valid license key even though mine is valid and purchased.

:)

AsifAhmedMizan, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Zedicus Win User

windows licensing issue

k so the place where i work is around 4000 computers now and we r finally talking about moving to XP. i have a bit of a licensing issue that im curious on. all of the computers we purchase come with a windows xp OEM key. but to build a business wide image i have to use a volume license key installer. the head man thinks it is perfectly legal for me to come up with any random volume license key code to use on our image installer since each machine has a lisence stuck to it already. even though thouse licenses are for an oem install... for now im going to assume all the licenses on computers are actually for xp pro also, and not home, becuz then it would for sure not be legal.

im just kinda curious of peeples views becuz i know how stict the uela is. and for 1 or 2 computers i wouldnt care but where im setting up 4000 computers for a government agency i would like to not hav the licensing fall back on me.

Zedicus, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Windows license key issue

Windows License Key

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows license key issue

1. Windows license key issue - Similar Threads - license key issue

2. Windows license key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license key issue: HelloI was given a laptop Toshiba for temporary useIts pretty old and one day an error appeared - windows said that there is an error and system cannot be startedI used all possible solutions but it wont helpSo I reinstall windows using usb flashBut now I cannot restore the...
  3. Windows license key issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license key issue: HelloI was given a laptop Toshiba for temporary useIts pretty old and one day an error appeared - windows said that there is an error and system cannot be startedI used all possible solutions but it wont helpSo I reinstall windows using usb flashBut now I cannot restore the...
  4. Windows license key issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows License Key

Windows License Key: Hello, I have a issue, before 2 years ago, I had a license key for windows education sended to me by Technical University of Sofia.I forgot that, and I reinstalled my Windows with professional version. But I forgot the Lincese key. Is it there a way to find it out?...
  6. Windows 10 Licensing Key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Licensing Key issue: I got 2 laptops with 100% authentic Windows OS. One was with Windows 10 from first, Second was Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10 later. Both got issues. I had to go for formatting the hard disc of 1 laptop and replace motherboard and processor for second. After this was done...
  7. Windows 10 Licensing Key issue

Windows 10 Licensing Key issue: I got 2 laptops with 100% authentic Windows OS. One was with Windows 10 from first, Second was Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10 later. Both got issues. I had to go for formatting the hard disc of 1 laptop and replace motherboard and processor for second. After this was done...
  8. Windows 10 Licensing Key issue

9. Windows license key

Windows license key: My HDD is failing and hence have to buy a new SSD. How could I preserve my Windows license? I got my system approx 6 yr. back that came with Win 8 installed, no disks DVDs which was upgraded to Win 10. Is there a way to get my license details so that I may use it on my new...
  10. License key issue

License key issue: Hello Ms supports, We have a widows license key issue that is occur when change the preinstall Home edition to pro edition with VLS key. Show the error message "The product key you entered didn't work" but this license key is valid. we have to tried clean install windows 10...