Windows 10: Windows License Key / Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows License Key / Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone! So at some point after some updates from Microsoft i noticed a notification kept popping up. I was being told that Windows is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chemistry_Chemia, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows License Key / Windows Activation

Hello everyone!

So at some point after some updates from Microsoft i noticed a notification kept popping up. I was being told that Windows is not activated like as i didnt have a licensed product key.

The device is a Lenovo ideapad 310 bought with a Windows 10 Pro preinstalled on it.

I tried the troubleshooting in Settings / Activation and got the next error :

''Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet , wait a few minutes , and try again later . Error code : 0x80070002 .''

After trying again a couple of times to reactivate Windows i got the following message :

''Troubleshooting has completed

We can't activate your copy of windows. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again. If you're connected to the internet and continue seeing this problem , contact your system administrator for more information . ''

As you see , my internet connection is just fine. The device is mine only so no point looking for an admin.

I tried following the suggestions on other threads but with no results. Afterwards i contacted Lenovo support to obtain the license key and they told me that i can find it in BIOS. Guess what? I can't seem to find it there.

Some help pretty please?

:)

Chemistry_Chemia, Sep 17, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 17, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows License Key / Windows Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 17, 2020
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Windows License Key / Windows Activation

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows License Key / Windows Activation

1. Windows License Key / Windows Activation - Similar Threads - License Key Activation

2. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  3. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  4. cannot activate windows licensed key

cannot activate windows licensed key: cannot activate windows licensed key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-licensed-key/51203cf8-b91d-4635-863a-e729c98577a3
  5. cannot activate windows licensed key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot activate windows licensed key: cannot activate windows licensed key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-licensed-key/51203cf8-b91d-4635-863a-e729c98577a3
  6. How to activate windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 license key?: So, on my old PC, I had Windows 10 Pro, and the Settings app > Update & Security > Activation said, "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account." Now I have a new PC and would like to activate Windows 10 Pro, but I can't figure out how.I read...
  7. How to activate windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 license key?: So, on my old PC, I had Windows 10 Pro, and the Settings app > Update & Security > Activation said, "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account." Now I have a new PC and would like to activate Windows 10 Pro, but I can't figure out how.I read...
  8. How to activate windows 10 license key?

9. Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?: Can I activate both Windows 10 and Windows 11 dual boot on 1 computer with the same license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-dual-boot-with-the-same/198655be-ab87-4f23-bee3-d4ac335d65e0
  10. activation license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation license key: Does anyone know how to activate license key and what exactly is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-license-key/575d56f8-4838-441e-bb55-6012eae866e8"