Windows 10: Windows License Key

Discus and support Windows License Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; -We received a phone call stating-- that our Windows Key License has expired and that we need to renew. The phone number that the woman wanted us to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vickielena, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Windows License Key

-We received a phone call stating-- that our Windows Key License has expired and that we need to renew. The phone number that the woman wanted us to call was 866-978-0708. First of all we have never heard of our Windows Key License ever expiring or that Microsoft would ever be calling us in a matter such as this. What is the status of this.

:)

vickielena, Nov 17, 2018

2. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Windows License Key

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Windows License Key

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows License Key

1. Windows License Key - Similar Threads - License Key

2. Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key: We have a Windows 11 Pro image I have deployed using MDT about a hundred times with no issues. Once a user logs in Windows 11 will activate and become Windows 11 Enterprise.However we have one older Dell laptop that has a Xeon processor that we imaged. The user logs in and it...
  3. Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activaiton via E5 license - PC is showing an OEM license key: We have a Windows 11 Pro image I have deployed using MDT about a hundred times with no issues. Once a user logs in Windows 11 will activate and become Windows 11 Enterprise.However we have one older Dell laptop that has a Xeon processor that we imaged. The user logs in and it...
  4. i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80...: i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80 Desktop he said 1 key is use for 80 desktop. i just want to know this is genuine key or not...
  5. i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80...

i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80...: i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80 Desktop he said 1 key is use for 80 desktop. i just want to know this is genuine key or not...
  6. i have purchased 80 window 10 pro license key but vendor provided me only 1 key for 80...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Where can i find my windows 10 license key?

Where can i find my windows 10 license key?: Im getting a new pc later this year and i need the license key to activate windows. Is there any way to get the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-windows-10-license-key/d543400d-9cb9-43fb-90e5-bb6ebf35e8db
  8. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  9. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  10. Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops

Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops: Dear TeamI am writing to inform you about the necessary upgrade of our office computer desktops, which are currently running on Windows 10 OS with the retail license keys associated.       As part of the upgrade process, we intend to replace the outdated desktops with new,...