Windows 10: Windows License missing

Discus and support Windows License missing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! Something happened to my pc before so system 32 got deleted, I then repaired the pc with a windows usb and everything is now restored. Now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaxHellenberg, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows License missing

Hello! Something happened to my pc before so system 32 got deleted, I then repaired the pc with a windows usb and everything is now restored. Now it says that my windows is fake and i don't have a license. How do i fix this? Btw i don't have my license key anymore...

:)

MaxHellenberg, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows License missing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows License missing

1. Windows License missing - Similar Threads - License missing

2. windows license is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows license is missing: hello, Microsoft, I bought my PCHuawei in Jan 2024, when buying this PC, the vendor of HUAWEI activated the Windows license and said it is forever active.However, after less than 2 months, the PC is displaying I have to activate Windows license in waterproof. So I found the...
  3. windows license is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows license is missing: hello, Microsoft, I bought my PCHuawei in Jan 2024, when buying this PC, the vendor of HUAWEI activated the Windows license and said it is forever active.However, after less than 2 months, the PC is displaying I have to activate Windows license in waterproof. So I found the...
  4. How do I download and reinstall my licensed windows 11pro onto my computer? T are missing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download and reinstall my licensed windows 11pro onto my computer? T are missing...: I need to reinstall my licensed windows 11pro. Where is the download site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-and-reinstall-my-licensed/5e2d8f1e-7aff-4394-ab6a-4245dd2cd20d
  5. How do I download and reinstall my licensed windows 11pro onto my computer? T are missing...

How do I download and reinstall my licensed windows 11pro onto my computer? T are missing...: I need to reinstall my licensed windows 11pro. Where is the download site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-and-reinstall-my-licensed/5e2d8f1e-7aff-4394-ab6a-4245dd2cd20d
  6. Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License: My laptop died with my Visual Studio Professional 2019 License. How do I find out what it was so my trial doesn't mess things up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-visual-studio-professional-2019-license/536d8af8-ee24-4072-8238-6b894068d4f1
  7. Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License

Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License: My laptop died with my Visual Studio Professional 2019 License. How do I find out what it was so my trial doesn't mess things up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-visual-studio-professional-2019-license/536d8af8-ee24-4072-8238-6b894068d4f1
  8. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop: AV errors that locked to laptop. Now, I perform reset on the laptop and now my Windows is not activated. I downloaded the Microsoft tools to get my license and tried to activate it but it is not accepting. Error 0xC0000022. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop: AV errors that locked to laptop. Now, I perform reset on the laptop and now my Windows is not activated. I downloaded the Microsoft tools to get my license and tried to activate it but it is not accepting. Error 0xC0000022. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation