Windows 10: Windows License related issue

Discus and support Windows License related issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have upgraded my windows version to windows 10 pro on 21st of June 2019. There is no issues than but currently, from 2 3 days I am getting a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShrimantiBhowmick, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Windows License related issue

I have upgraded my windows version to windows 10 pro on 21st of June 2019. There is no issues than but currently, from 2 3 days I am getting a message saying "Your Windows license will expire soon". I have digital license and currently my windows status is activated still I am getting this message. I have tried the command prompt solution suggested by Microsoft community but nothing happened. Any permanent solution for this?

:)

ShrimantiBhowmick, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows License related issue

Audio issues in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the link?
    There issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers or incorrect settings. I suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows License related issue

1. Windows License related issue - Similar Threads - License related issue

2. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  3. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  4. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. issues related to windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issues related to windows update: I'm unable to see Windows Update settings in in Update and Security section on my Windows 10 Home Edition after some update was installed. I've run a Windows Update troubleshooter and got an ' Check for Windows Update issues detected'. Detection details as the following:...
  6. Cortana related issue

in Cortana
    Cortana related issue: Hello. I recently updated my pc to Microsoft 2010 version 2004. Prior to this cortana was able to open all the apps when I used to ask it. However after this update, whenever I ask her to open or close an app, she would just show me a reply from Bing.com which showed how to...
  7. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  8. Query related to trasnferring license of Windows using Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query related to trasnferring license of Windows using Digital License: My old computer has stopped working (actually, only the HDD). It does have a digital license linked to my account. So now, I want to ask you if it's possible to move the license to a new computer and if it is, how. Greatly appreciated. (Windows 10 Enterprise MAK)...
  9. Network related issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network related issue.: I had windows 10 upgrade a 4-5 days ago, and after that i was unable to connect to any wifi network because the Airplane mode is On and grayed out. I am using an Ethernet connection only now. [ATTACH] Laptop details: Dell laptop Inspiron 3542. My system specs: Edition...
  10. Issue related windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue related windows update: When I updated my laptop to new version , I found my laptop was kinda lagging and Windows Store, maps and Xbox was not working. So I did factory reset . After factory reset (this is the worst part) my laptop's Intel HD graphics , sound and mic , battery icon these were...