Windows 10: Windows license

Discus and support Windows license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Lets start from beginning I upgraded my Windows 7 to win 10 Home by participating in Windows insider program. After upgrade my Windows was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zvjerko, Dec 7, 2018.

1. zvjerko Win User

Windows license

Hi,

Lets start from beginning

I upgraded my Windows 7 to win 10 Home by participating in Windows insider program. After upgrade my Windows was activated by digital license (didnt get activation key of any kind). Last week I buy new Computer parts (MOBO, CPU and RAM) and now my Windows is not activated anymore.

Few notices:

-like I wrote, I buyed PC PARTS, not whole Computer so dont have any serial number

-settings>update and security>activation>troubleshooting or recently change hardware dont work at all so no need to explain me that way

-In my accounts I see all Devices: mobile phone laptop, and new computer connected to my Microsoft accounts (I have 2) but that dont help either (was seeing old Computer too but I deleted it)

-please dont tell me that need to buy license every time I make hardware change on my PC....

I just wanna get my license back...

Sorry for my bad English and tyvm for help

:)

zvjerko, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows license

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows license

1. Windows license - Similar Threads - license

2. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key: Hello, I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store: https://www.goodoffer24.com/windows-10-pro-professional-cd-key-32-64-bit.html and i need to know some info: 1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time? 2.Can it be used with an offline account?...
  3. Lost license during Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost license during Windows reinstall: Hello dear support, My Windows 10 got laggy so I reset it (keeping personal settings), but it remained same as laggy. The C: partition was 140 GB full after. So I copied the license key and tried to make a fresh install. Because the official windows files were downloading...
  4. Can I deactivate the "Your Windows License will expire soon" message?

Can I deactivate the "Your Windows License will expire soon" message?: I used slmgr /xpr command on the command prompt I read that my license will expire 1/11/2019. Can I deactivate the "Your Windows License will expire soon" message? It pops up during my games and it pauses it in inconvenient times. It's annoying....
  5. windows license

windows license: I keep getting this message your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings can anyone help please thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license/21559add-5a31-40d2-b14d-809f7d5fa572"
  6. Your Windows License will expire soon

Your Windows License will expire soon: Hello everyone. I have an issue with my home PC i get a message that says "Your Windows License will expire soon". When i take a look to settings/activation i see that activation says: "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". Edition: Windows 10...
  7. How do I activate my license???

How do I activate my license???: I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with...
  8. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: I got a Surface Pro 4 about 2 years ago, and recently it broke so I am soon going to buy a new one. I would like to reuse the Windows License from the Surface on another computer since I am going to wipe the Surface before it becomes completely unusable and I still have a use...
  9. Licensing - Home VDI with MS Windows 10

Licensing - Home VDI with MS Windows 10: Hello, I would like to build home virtualization server. I want to have (at least) two virtual guests running Windows 10 (ideally home edition). These guests will be running on KVM-QEMU (so type 1 hypervisor) and will be accessed remotely from various devices, such as...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: During an update my computer experience a problem. I have been unable to roll back or even recover from an image. The machine is in the shop. I need to retrieve the digital license from the billing I received. back in April. I have been looped so many times that the tabs...