Windows 10: Windows license

Discus and support Windows license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Lets start from beginning I upgraded my Windows 7 to win 10 Home by participating in Windows insider program. After upgrade my Windows was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zvjerko, Dec 7, 2018.

1. zvjerko Win User

Windows license

Hi,

Lets start from beginning

I upgraded my Windows 7 to win 10 Home by participating in Windows insider program. After upgrade my Windows was activated by digital license (didnt get activation key of any kind). Last week I buy new Computer parts (MOBO, CPU and RAM) and now my Windows is not activated anymore.

Few notices:

-like I wrote, I buyed PC PARTS, not whole Computer so dont have any serial number

-settings>update and security>activation>troubleshooting or recently change hardware dont work at all so no need to explain me that way

-In my accounts I see all Devices: mobile phone laptop, and new computer connected to my Microsoft accounts (I have 2) but that dont help either (was seeing old Computer too but I deleted it)

-please dont tell me that need to buy license every time I make hardware change on my PC....

I just wanna get my license back...

Sorry for my bad English and tyvm for help

:)

zvjerko, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows license

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows license

1. Windows license - Similar Threads - license

2. Licensing - Home VDI with MS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing - Home VDI with MS Windows 10: Hello, I would like to build home virtualization server. I want to have (at least) two virtual guests running Windows 10 (ideally home edition). These guests will be running on KVM-QEMU (so type 1 hypervisor) and will be accessed remotely from various devices, such as...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: During an update my computer experience a problem. I have been unable to roll back or even recover from an image. The machine is in the shop. I need to retrieve the digital license from the billing I received. back in April. I have been looped so many times that the tabs...
  4. How to find out your product key or digital license when reinstalling windows 10 pro on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find out your product key or digital license when reinstalling windows 10 pro on...: My dell laptop came with a pre-installed activated version of Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) and now I am planning to switch to a Solid State Drive and wish to reinstall windows afresh on the Solid state drive. How Do I find what the product key of my windows is? How would I proceed...
  5. Licensing issues windows 10, need help.

Licensing issues windows 10, need help.: I upgraded to Windows 10 via the internet which should be digitally licenced, however I now keep getting messages flashing up stating my licence is about to end & I need to input a product key. Which I don't have because it was a digital upgrade. windows help system is no...
  6. I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it

I don't have any product key but windows said that my license will expire soon and I need it: I don't have the product key neither in a dvd nor in USB and Microsoft didn't send me any email. please I need help to find it before it expire I can't buy a license for persona reasons but I have to fix my laptop. I have windows 10 pro but I don't know why it will expire...
  7. How to tell if Windows 10 license is OEM, Retail or Volume (MAK/KMS)

in Windows 10 News
    How to tell if Windows 10 license is OEM, Retail or Volume (MAK/KMS): [ATTACH] We all have heard about Windows Keys all the time. This Product Key activates Windows on your computer so you can use it without any limitation. There are multiple places from where you can buy a Windows key. It can [...] This post How to tell if Windows 10 license...
  8. Windows 10 license not working after motherboard change

Windows 10 license not working after motherboard change: I recently upgraded my motherboard to a asus z390 motherboard. After upgrading the motherboard, I was able to boot back into windows and everything was running fine for a day. After that day, I booted up my pc, and windows says its not activated. I tried the troubleshooter...
  9. License or Product number location

License or Product number location: Okay let me lay this out from the start: 1) I've had this computer for close to a year. 2) About a month ish ago, the computer starting freezing up completely. We took the computer back to the place we bought it as it was still under warranty. This place is Best Buy. 3)...
  10. FPP Licensing

FPP Licensing: I could understand that FPP is the only Transferrable license but just one small pointed clarification that pertains to rental business wherein when I wish buy a branded machine and a Win FPP license separately and when both of these bundled as one integrated unit are rented...