Windows 10: windows license

Discus and support windows license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got my new laptop on January 8 as a gift from my cousin he bought this laptop in bankok from a few days I am getting an irritating popup like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amandeepkaur3, Jun 28, 2019.

1. windows license

I got my new laptop on January 8 as a gift from my cousin he bought this laptop in bankok from a few days I am getting an irritating popup like this YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE IS GETTING EXPIRED SOON TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS GO TO SETTINGS ,but windows is already activated I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this

thanks

:)

Amandeepkaur3, Jun 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows license

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

windows license

1. windows license - Similar Threads - license

2. License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License will expire soon: I recently updated from windows 10 pro version 1803 to 1903. After a few days an error message started popping up prompting me to activate my windows as my license will expire soon but windows is already acitvated. How do I fix this??...
  3. licensing

licensing: I want to ask about the windows license which is sold online -in my country- for IDR100.000 / $7, is that legal from Microsoft? why so cheap? if we buy on the official website of Microsoft the price is very expensive. but if it's not legal, why when activating windows...
  4. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  5. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Digital License No Hardware Change

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Digital License No Hardware Change: Hi, I recently upgraded to windows 10 Pro from Home. I purchased the digital license through the Microsoft store. Immediately following the installation windows would not activate. There has been no hardware change and I am getting error code 0x803F7001....
  7. windows 10 home digital license

windows 10 home digital license: Is a window s 10 home digital license valid for a life time, just like the product key, 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/67d77557-d403-4c1e-a10d-ccfa26185189"
  8. Win10 Pro Digital License not registering after Hardware Change

Win10 Pro Digital License not registering after Hardware Change: I had recently made hardware changes to my Desktop earlier today, with the upgrade of my Motherboard. I had expected things to run rather smoothly, as I had made similar changes to my computer some time ago with no issues. After my computer had finished booting into windows,...
  9. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.: Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already...
  10. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...