Windows 10: WINDOWS LICENSE

Discus and support WINDOWS LICENSE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have no way of retrieving my product key and i keep getting the message that my windows 10 license will expire soon. I genuinenly have no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yazzyo, Aug 11, 2019.

1. yazzyo Win User

WINDOWS LICENSE

I have no way of retrieving my product key and i keep getting the message that my windows 10 license will expire soon.

I genuinenly have no idea what to do, I spent 3 hours researching what to do but every method has failed. I tried the command

prompt method but it didn't work. I tried linking my microsoft account but everything on the instructions didn't make sense

because half the things it said to do wasn't showing up in settings. I even called Microsoft and it didn't help at all.

What is the point of activating? All i want to do is be able to use my laptop, not have to worry about all these different codes

and having to put in a product key.

I am so fed up.

:)

yazzyo, Aug 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

WINDOWS LICENSE

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS LICENSE

1. WINDOWS LICENSE - Similar Threads - LICENSE

2. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  3. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  4. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  5. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  6. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  7. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  8. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  10. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...