Windows 10: Windows License

Discus and support Windows License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Back in 2012, I bought 2 Windows 8 Pro licenses. I am still using one of them as Windows 10 Pro, but lost access to the other one in 2014 or 2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BurakB, Apr 28, 2020.

1. BurakB Win User

Windows License

Hi,

Back in 2012, I bought 2 Windows 8 Pro licenses. I am still using one of them as Windows 10 Pro, but lost access to the other one in 2014 or 2015 while upgrading my hard drive. I am saying "I lost access" because I remember I couldn't activate it back then maybe because of upgrade to 8.1 or something. Product keys of both licences are still in my mailbox. The problem is how can I retrieve the lost license? Minor problem is I have 2 licenses and don't know which one is in use and which one is lost.

Thanks for your support.

:)

BurakB, Apr 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows License

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows License

1. Windows License - Similar Threads - License

2. Windows Kms to digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Kms to digital license: Hi microsoft community,Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using the...
  3. Windows Kms to digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Kms to digital license: Hi microsoft community,Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using the...
  4. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  5. Remote desktop license

Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  6. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  8. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  9. System license violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b
  10. System license violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System license violation: Iam facing system license violation and if I try to do any recovery option it's asking Microsoft account password, but I forgotten password. How to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-license-violation/c5c94516-b53f-4dc8-bb23-25978ea6e43b