Windows 10: windows license

Discus and support windows license in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey, guys, I have a problem here I keep getting this message and I don't know why I bought my laptop in may and I wasn't able to update my windows at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marwamohammed2, Dec 6, 2021.

1. windows license

hey, guys, I have a problem here I keep getting this message and I don't know why I bought my laptop in may and I wasn't able to update my windows at first but I posted my problem here, and then it was solved, I don't know how to activate my windows what should I do? , thanks in advance

:)

marwamohammed2, Dec 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows license

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

windows license

1. windows license - Similar Threads - license

2. How to change W11 OEM license to a different drive on same computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change W11 OEM license to a different drive on same computer?: Hello,I've recently changed my W11 installation drive from an HDD connected via SATA to an SSD connected via PCIe so as to be much faster. I did this by simply cloning the entire drive; it's an exact copy.I can boot from it fine, but booting from the new SSD installation has...
  3. How to change W11 OEM license to a different drive on same computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change W11 OEM license to a different drive on same computer?: Hello,I've recently changed my W11 installation drive from an HDD connected via SATA to an SSD connected via PCIe so as to be much faster. I did this by simply cloning the entire drive; it's an exact copy.I can boot from it fine, but booting from the new SSD installation has...
  4. Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active: Hi, recently our organisation bought few new laptops. These laptops are without any OS preinstalled, nor have any licenses.We have Microsoft 365 licenses, when I login with my account on the computer, there is a watermark on the bottom "Windows is not activatedWhen I go to...
  5. Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active

Windows 11 Business license, but Windows is not Active: Hi, recently our organisation bought few new laptops. These laptops are without any OS preinstalled, nor have any licenses.We have Microsoft 365 licenses, when I login with my account on the computer, there is a watermark on the bottom "Windows is not activatedWhen I go to...
  6. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Enterprise Licenses: Hi everyone,We're a business that supplies bespoke hardware/equipment and we hit a bit of a road block lately with licensing issues. We used to supply the full package hardware + software, but since OLP was retired we're not sure how to go around it. Can anyone point me in...
  7. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Enterprise Licenses: Hi everyone,We're a business that supplies bespoke hardware/equipment and we hit a bit of a road block lately with licensing issues. We used to supply the full package hardware + software, but since OLP was retired we're not sure how to go around it. Can anyone point me in...
  8. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

9. How to change the Volume_MAK license of a Mini PC for an OEM License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the Volume_MAK license of a Mini PC for an OEM License: Hello. I bought a Mini PC from a Chinese distributor everything looked correct in the advertisement As soon as I arrived I started to analyze all the specifications and characteristics to see if it matches what was promised on the website. When I started to analyze the...
  10. How to change the Volume_MAK license of a Mini PC for an OEM License

How to change the Volume_MAK license of a Mini PC for an OEM License: Hello. I bought a Mini PC from a Chinese distributor everything looked correct in the advertisement As soon as I arrived I started to analyze all the specifications and characteristics to see if it matches what was promised on the website. When I started to analyze the...