Windows 10: Windows Licensing

Discus and support Windows Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,My computer is getting replaced by HP for the same model.The License is Windows 10 Pro and it is a digital license.I want to transfer the data using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wadeoliver2, May 7, 2021.

1. Windows Licensing

Hi,My computer is getting replaced by HP for the same model.The License is Windows 10 Pro and it is a digital license.I want to transfer the data using the system image creator in Backup and Restore from the Control Panel.When I restore the image backup, will I get any activation errors or will Windows detect the license in the hardware on the replacement?Thanks,Wade

:)

wadeoliver2, May 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 7, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Licensing

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows Licensing

1. Windows Licensing - Similar Threads - Licensing

2. I can't transfer my Windows license from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't transfer my Windows license from HDD to SSD: I recently upgraded my PC by installing an SSD alongside my existing HDD, and i can't get my windows license from my HDD to my SSD. Here's everything I've done so far: 1. I had windows 10 installed perfectly working and activated on my old HDD drive. It didn't have a...
  3. I bought windows 10 home edition and activated it 6 years ago, the license upgraded by itself

I bought windows 10 home edition and activated it 6 years ago, the license upgraded by itself: Six years ago, when I bought a new laptop, I also bought a windows 10 home edition and activated it on the new computer. Suddenly, 2 days ago, I get a windows pop-up telling me that my license was going to expire soon. I check the settings to see what is means because I know...
  4. why do i keep getting your windows license will expire soon

why do i keep getting your windows license will expire soon: i get Refurbished and i did updated 's for windows and now i am getting a your windows license will expire soon how do i get it to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-your-windows-license-will/b5db2398-ae8c-475c-b122-866c10ea2119
  5. Windows license will expire soon message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows license will expire soon message: I am getting a mesage to say my windows license will expire soon. I purchased a home license which suits my limited use. nothing has changed on my laptop and there is no reason for me to pay for another license. I have tried to enter the code that came with the license and...
  6. Transferring a Windows 10 Home Retail license upgraded to Pro through the Microsoft Store

Transferring a Windows 10 Home Retail license upgraded to Pro through the Microsoft Store: I have a Windows 10 Home Retail product key purchased through NewEgg which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store which I want to transfer to a new machine including the Pro upgrade. I read several posts here which suggest there is no problem doing this and...
  7. RTM Windows 10 Retail License

RTM Windows 10 Retail License: We are a computer store selling and servicing computers for individuals and businesses. Can we buy RTM Win 10 Pro Retail keys on line and resell them, we have found that the key installs and activates, however we are unsure if this is legal....
  8. system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise: Hi There,Our company has changed windows 10 pro license to windows 10 enterprise one & activated smoothly completed.but now users are having issue for system slowness or system hanged issue.Below are troubleshooting performed so far, still user reporting system hang issue....
  9. Why will my laptop not let me access my 365 account when my license has been given activation

Why will my laptop not let me access my 365 account when my license has been given activation: Why will my laptop not let me access my 365 account when my license has been given activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-will-my-laptop-not-let-me-access-my-365/d0f0ea1a-808f-4fc2-9941-bd4cfe7863a1
  10. Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account

Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account: We are starting new office, We have received the new computers with digital license of 10 pro. Is it recommended to link more than 50 computers of digital licenses to one Microsoft account? If yes, 1. In case need to reactivate license because hardware problem, how it will be...