Windows 10: Windows Lied..?

Discus and support Windows Lied..? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to disable the windows antivirus program to download an app.so it told me to launch an app, I did but I had to do something on a website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrew2314, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Windows Lied..?

I was trying to disable the windows antivirus program to download an app.so it told me to launch an app, I did but I had to do something on a website that was owned by Microsoft/Windows, the specific thing was to launch an application guard, would not work.

:)

Andrew2314, Apr 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Lied..?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Lied..?

1. Windows Lied..? - Similar Threads - Lied

2. Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt: Every time our users log into their W11 Pro system they are prompted to configure Windows Hello saying "Your Organization requires you to configure login with face recognition, fingerprint or PIN" .I have two problems with this:1. We have disabled Entra security defaults2. In...
  3. Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt: Every time our users log into their W11 Pro system they are prompted to configure Windows Hello saying "Your Organization requires you to configure login with face recognition, fingerprint or PIN" .I have two problems with this:1. We have disabled Entra security defaults2. In...
  4. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  5. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  6. storage is running out on C drive by itself and windows storage settings are lying to me

storage is running out on C drive by itself and windows storage settings are lying to me: My OS is installed on my 256gb SSD and I need storage on the SSD for a game I like playing I need it on the SSD for fast loading times and the storage seems to be running out by itself and sometimes when I delete files from the settings>system>storage then instead of getting...
  7. storage is running out on C drive by itself and windows storage settings are lying to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage is running out on C drive by itself and windows storage settings are lying to me: My OS is installed on my 256gb SSD and I need storage on the SSD for a game I like playing I need it on the SSD for fast loading times and the storage seems to be running out by itself and sometimes when I delete files from the settings>system>storage then instead of getting...
  8. storage is running out on C drive by itself and windows storage settings are lying to me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I CANNOT GET RID OF DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIES OF MSN. I DO NOT WANT SEE ANY NEWS FROM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT GET RID OF DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIES OF MSN. I DO NOT WANT SEE ANY NEWS FROM...: I DELETED THEM ALTOUGH I DIN NOT WANT THIS DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIE NEWS AGAIN THEY REAPPEARED. HOW CAN I COMPLETELY GET RID OF THESE SPAMMERS?...
  10. I CANNOT GET RID OF DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIES OF MSN. I DO NOT WANT SEE ANY NEWS FROM...

I CANNOT GET RID OF DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIES OF MSN. I DO NOT WANT SEE ANY NEWS FROM...: I DELETED THEM ALTOUGH I DIN NOT WANT THIS DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA LIE NEWS AGAIN THEY REAPPEARED. HOW CAN I COMPLETELY GET RID OF THESE SPAMMERS?...