Windows 10: Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Discus and support Windows lifecycle fact sheet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1709 & 1809 end of service dates extended due to pandemic. [img] ** Serviced for 30 months from release date per policy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 3, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Windows 10 version 1709 & 1809 end of service dates extended due to pandemic.

Windows lifecycle fact sheet [​IMG]

** Serviced for 30 months from release date per policy updated at September 6, 2018.
    *** Delay to scheduled end of support and servicing dates due to public health situation. For more details visit here.

In addition, we are temporarily pausing Microsoft initiated feature updates for Home and Pro editions running on version 1809. The rollout process restart for Microsoft-initiated feature updates for devices running on Windows 10, version 1809 will be dramatically slowed and closely monitored in advance of the delayed November 10, 2020 end of service date to provide adequate time for a smooth update process. See Windows Message Center for more information.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/...cle-fact-sheet

:)

Brink, May 3, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

windows 10 mobile product lifecycle

You can find that information on Microsoft's website:

BulldogXX, May 3, 2020
  3. Byu2 Win User
    windows 10 mobile product lifecycle

The chart says 'released in'. that mean the date the phone hardward was introduced and for sale to public, that is released. how can I find exact the phone was released?

Byu2, May 3, 2020
  4. Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Wilfredo_Soto, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows lifecycle fact sheet - Similar Threads - lifecycle fact sheet

2. PowerToys Preview Lifecycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerToys Preview Lifecycle: Hi,Does anyone know the support timeline for PowerToys Preview or if there are end of life dates for specific versions of PowerToys Preview?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powertoys-preview-lifecycle/4348dc23-f37b-497e-b752-a6efd5c3f32c
  3. PowerToys Preview Lifecycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerToys Preview Lifecycle: Hi,Does anyone know the support timeline for PowerToys Preview or if there are end of life dates for specific versions of PowerToys Preview?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powertoys-preview-lifecycle/4348dc23-f37b-497e-b752-a6efd5c3f32c
  4. PowerToys Preview Lifecycle

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 lifecycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lifecycle: Is Windows 10, version 23H2 going to be the last version of Windows 10?Are Windows 10 Insiders running the Release Preview Channel going to be redirected to Windows 11?What will the end of support warning look like?Are you going to force Windows 11 upgrades in 2025?Please...
  6. Windows 10 lifecycle

Windows 10 lifecycle: Is Windows 10, version 23H2 going to be the last version of Windows 10?Are Windows 10 Insiders running the Release Preview Channel going to be redirected to Windows 11?What will the end of support warning look like?Are you going to force Windows 11 upgrades in 2025?Please...
  7. Windows 10 lifecycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows Server 2012 r2 lifecycle

windows Server 2012 r2 lifecycle: Hello dear, please could anybody explain the difference between extended end date in the first table , and the end date in the second table https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2012-r2-lifecycle/25434e97-14b0-456f-aebe-a0a94cb1a215
  9. Fun Facts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  10. The Lifecycle of a UWP App

in Windows 10 News
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App: Lifecycle management in a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is critical for the efficient use of battery power and memory. When done correctly, it allows the user to multitask between apps without needing to know anything about these resource optimizations. Today’s post...