Windows 10: Windows linking mircosoft account and activation after win10 1909 updates.

Discus and support Windows linking mircosoft account and activation after win10 1909 updates. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi community, after updating to win10 1909, all my settings changes do not launch. So I can't link my Micro account and Activation. Please someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mikem444, Mar 26, 2020.

1. mikem444 Win User

Windows linking mircosoft account and activation after win10 1909 updates.

Hi community, after updating to win10 1909, all my settings changes do not launch. So I can't link my Micro account and Activation. Please someone help.

:)

mikem444, Mar 26, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 26, 2020
  4. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows linking mircosoft account and activation after win10 1909 updates. - Similar Threads - linking mircosoft account

2. unrecognized mircosoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unrecognized mircosoft account: unrecognized mircosoft account after formatted my desktop,all my account data are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-mircosoft-account/d5392b21-4d67-405f-a3f8-5f61b84fdc7b
  3. Change windows activation linked account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change windows activation linked account: I have a laptop with windows 10 home activated. It reads as `Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my account`. But now I want to do a fresh install of windows with a new Microsoft account.Will the windows get automatically activated when I use a new account...
  4. About linked activation account

About linked activation account: Hello, I'd like to ask is there a way to check which account I used to link my WIndow activation ? Because I do have few account and I forget which is linked....
  5. Windows Not Activated After 1909 Update

Windows Not Activated After 1909 Update: I had my Windows 10 come preinstalled. Recently I updated my Windows to 1909 version . I also recently merged my C and D drive with EaseUS partition. It was before upgrading Since then following steps I took: 1. Ran Activation Troubleshooter, It shows Windows like this,...
  6. Linked microsoft account to Win10 Activation - Lost start menu.

Linked microsoft account to Win10 Activation - Lost start menu.: Hi all, I just linked my Microsoft account to this brand new fresh win10 install. Then, immediately lost my start menu. Last time this happened, it cascaded into the lose of all windows function. Help...
  7. Windows activation after update build 1909

Windows activation after update build 1909: Hey guys. Does anyone know how to fix an activation problem? A few days ago I made the update to 1909 but after this my Windows became inactive and keeps asking me for an activation code. All I know is that the users with an upgraded windows from 7 to 10 should have a...
  8. No sound after Win10 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after Win10 1909 update: I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no sound after Win10 1909 update. Please check whether it is the issue of certification to Creative Labs' sound blaster card....
  9. Unable to link Activated Win10 PC to MS Account

Unable to link Activated Win10 PC to MS Account: I have Win 10 and it is activated with a Digital Licence. However everytime I try to link it to my MS Account it states that "Something Went Wrong" and does not give me the oppotunity to link. This may also be linked to the inability to run Edge and MS Store. I tried to...
  10. Can't login into this account after update to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login into this account after update to 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x32byTe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eawiic/cant_login_into_this_account_after_update_to_1909/