Windows 10: Windows list of CPU

Discus and support Windows list of CPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will Microsoft add new cpu in the list for Windows11? where can I get a confirmation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StewpidBillSmithersClownI, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows list of CPU

Will Microsoft add new cpu in the list for Windows11? where can I get a confirmation?

:)

StewpidBillSmithersClownI, Oct 20, 2021
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Oct 20, 2021
  3. APU/CPU/GPU List

because no other list shows all cpus listed on 1 single page all showing an equal amount of stats to compare, its faster, more neat, its simple, i already know of alot of people who know of the websites you linked to.. and yet they still like my lists too... whos the troll here? im just dedicated

T4C Fantasy, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Windows list of CPU

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows list of CPU

1. Windows list of CPU - Similar Threads - list CPU

2. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...
  3. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...
  4. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR...: Can't upgrade to Windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-even-though-my/000aa39f-dfd5-4de8-a6fb-dff39de7a2ad
  6. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR...

Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR...: Can't upgrade to Windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-even-though-my/000aa39f-dfd5-4de8-a6fb-dff39de7a2ad
  7. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying to update from windows 10 to windows 11but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list. I have AMD A-12 9700P processor and the is 6 years old. It was in a closet with a bad hard drive. I replaced the hard drive and updated the...
  8. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying too update from windows 10 to windows but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-on-the-supported-list-but-will-not/e7be352f-5de4-4979-aecf-45b8d8b2bdfd
  9. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying too update from windows 10 to windows but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-on-the-supported-list-but-will-not/e7be352f-5de4-4979-aecf-45b8d8b2bdfd
  10. Network List Service (netprofm.dll) high CPU [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Network List Service (netprofm.dll) high CPU [Fix]: [IMG]We all have encountered unexpectedly high CPU usage, even when we don’t have many programs open on our Windows PCs. This is often a temporary issue and gets fixed on its own, but sometimes, a malicious or malfunctioning Windows service like the Network list service...