Windows 10: Windows literally disappeared

Discus and support Windows literally disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently my pc cannot boot any ore. Everytine i boot it it goes to the blue screen of death. The thing is i built this computer 7 months ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JagerStreicher, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Windows literally disappeared

Hello, recently my pc cannot boot any ore. Everytine i boot it it goes to the blue screen of death. The thing is i built this computer 7 months ago and had bought a windiws 10 key for it, but now its gone? I was in command prompt and the restart menu trying a bunch if stuff and one of the things said i didnt have any installments of windows?

:)

JagerStreicher, Feb 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows literally disappeared

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows literally disappeared

1. Windows literally disappeared - Similar Threads - literally disappeared

2. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  3. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  4. My taskbar has disappeared, literally overnight. I've tried all kinds of 'solutions' to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar has disappeared, literally overnight. I've tried all kinds of 'solutions' to get...: I don't know what else to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-has-disappeared-literally-overnight-ive/56ab8279-d801-4935-a81c-0685da413a26
  5. My taskbar has disappeared, literally overnight. I've tried all kinds of 'solutions' to get...

My taskbar has disappeared, literally overnight. I've tried all kinds of 'solutions' to get...: I don't know what else to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-has-disappeared-literally-overnight-ive/56ab8279-d801-4935-a81c-0685da413a26
  6. Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back: 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, my headphones stopped working on my laptop, as well as my laptop's own built-in speakers.I tried my headphones on other devices and they worked perfectly. After couple of days of trying the solutions I have found on the internet, one worked. The...
  7. Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back

Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back: 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, my headphones stopped working on my laptop, as well as my laptop's own built-in speakers.I tried my headphones on other devices and they worked perfectly. After couple of days of trying the solutions I have found on the internet, one worked. The...
  8. Screen literally disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen literally disappeared: For no other reason other than maybe I pressed some keys in a weird order, my screen literally slid to the left and now all I see is my desktop. Does anyone know how to fix? submitted by /u/shigruyu [link] [comments]...
  9. Latest Windows Update has made my brightness slider/function disappear. (Literally can't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update has made my brightness slider/function disappear. (Literally can't...: I just got home to my computer laptop having been updated. I went to adjust the brightness, but I do not have any form of brightness control. The add-on to the ease of access bar is non-existent. When I go to "edit ease of access bar" there is NO option to add the...
  10. My windows 10 OS literally disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 OS literally disappeared from my laptop: So, yesterday I was playing on my computer and got a phone call from my friends, they asked me to go hang out with them and I said sure, why not? Well, 2 hours later I came home, and my computer was booted into bios with no signs of windows 10 or any bootable device. I...