Windows 10: Windows live e-mail

Discus and support Windows live e-mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is my incoming mail coming in twice...once from the sender.... I.E. ebay, and once from the sender with I.E. <*** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianBratton, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Windows live e-mail

Why is my incoming mail coming in twice...once from the sender.... I.E. ebay, and once from the sender with I.E. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Thanks...

:)

BrianBratton, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Dilbert Win User

Windows Live Mail by Windows 7

Dear All,

Core i3 with Windows 7 Home. Recently swapped the HD
    due to crash & reinstalled Win 7 including WLM (Windows
    Live Mail). I encountered 3 problems while configuring
    my account & restoring the (previously exported) inbox.

1/ A family member of mine used my system to check his e-mail.
    To do this he created a second account in WLM in order to read
    his hotmail e-mail traffic. I have now deleted the account but
    when WLM is launched i repeatedly get a login window
    containing the details of the family member's e-mail address
    instead of my details. How can i clear this and make sure that
    when WLM is launched only my e-mail addres is visible?

2/ Mijn account is configured to remember its password,
    and enable immediate access of my mails.
    Despite of this i get a login window when WLM is started.
    When i fill out e-mailaddress & password and press enter
    the account is not recognised and WLM pretends that e-mail
    address or password are wrong. Nevertheless i can see the headers
    of my e-mails and if i close the login window i can also access & read
    the e-mails.. How can i remove the login window permanently?

3/ I'd like to disable the option "leave copy on server" Where can i find
    this option in WLM?

Thanks in advance,
    Dilbert

Dilbert, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Kbird Win User

Windows live e-mail

New Outlook.com and Windows Essentials Live Mail (WLM)

This is a WLM IMAP Setup Step by Step by 1&1
    just ignore references to 1&1 and use your own ISP info which should be posted in their Help Section on Email setup :

https://help.1and1.com/e-mail-and-of...l-a749529.html

KB

Kbird, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows live e-mail

1. Windows live e-mail - Similar Threads - live mail

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...: Prior to 02-14-2024 Windows Live Mail 2012 was working just fine but after update KB5034685, it stopped working. Error Code: 0x800CCC6F Unable to send email. I can still receive but not send. All original settings have not been changed, only this update was made.The program...
  3. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  4. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  7. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  8. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  9. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  10. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1