Windows 10: Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

Discus and support Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10. I use a GMail account through Windows Live Email. Following a Windows update, all new emails received show no body to the email message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonRudzinski, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

Windows 10. I use a GMail account through Windows Live Email. Following a Windows update, all new emails received show no body to the email message. The emails load, but each email shows this error message:

Message could not be displayed

Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

???

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages]

:)

JonRudzinski, Nov 18, 2020
  2. MG_0518 Win User

1st Line of Email Body in Live Tile

Should the email live tile show the 1st line of the body of the email?

MG_0518, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Eddie YW Win User
    Email message body blank

Hi All,

Recently I upgraded my windows phone from 8 to 10.

Version build :

Windows 10.0.10586.107

Outlook Mail 17.7812.42252.0

When I open Outlook (Gmail), it will automatically load the inbox, where I can see sender,subject and snippet of the message (about 35 characters of the body content).

When I tap on the message, it will show the Sender, Date, Subject and a blank white body. Even when the message only contain short text, it would not load.

So far I have tried "Reading-Automatically download external images and style formats" to no avail.

I found "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2854787/email-message-body-is-blank-in-outlook" but seems not relevant.

Appreciate your help and suggestion.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eddie YW, Nov 18, 2020
  4. MG_0518 Win User

Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

1st Line of Email Body in Live Tile

Does the wide email live tile in Windows Phone 10 not show the 1st line of the body of the email anymore?

Did it ever?

All I see now is the sender and the subject.

MG_0518, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

1. Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing - Similar Threads - Live Email body

2. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  5. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  6. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  7. Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source: Hello. I get many emails every day, and the Windows [10] Mail app works perfectly except for emails from one particular source only *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a very reputable source sent to my gmail account, for which the body of the emails pictures, links...
  8. New Email Bodies Showing More than it should

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Email Bodies Showing More than it should: Hi, think this has just started, but the first new email the body is more expanded and showing under the subject, is there a setting to not show this and just be the line with the subject? - - - Updated - - - ah, found it, preview was on in the change view settings, put it...
  9. Windows Live emails saved in folder on desktop not showing the original message date

Windows Live emails saved in folder on desktop not showing the original message date: I have been dragging WLM messages into various folders on my desktop and I could view them by their correct creation date on my now defunct Win 10 laptop. I have a new laptop and I used 'File History' to restore the same desktop folders to the desktop on the new laptop,...
  10. Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...