Windows 10: windows live id issue

Discus and support windows live id issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to play Fable 3. But I have an issue with connecting to the Microsoft online id. The pop-up says there is a network problem or the Windows live... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mohamed.benabbou, Feb 7, 2020.

1. windows live id issue

Trying to play Fable 3. But I have an issue with connecting to the Microsoft online id. The pop-up says there is a network problem or the Windows live Id service is not available. But it is impossible because the game is not an online multiplayer and I don’t have any network problems

:)

mohamed.benabbou, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

windows live id unavailable htc radar

Hi RobbieHamilton,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand you're running in to a Windows Live ID service is unavailable error when trying to sync notes. I also understand that a hard reset has been unable to resolve the issue.

There are a few other steps that I found listed in another forum that may be helpful. The steps are marked as the answer for

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-wpapps/the-windows-live-id-service-is-unavailable-right/e50372ae-982e-4db0-b65f-45586af7b811

Please give these steps a try and let me know what happens.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Feb 7, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Windows Live ID

Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing your concern regarding Windows Live ID. We're happy to help.

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest you to try to access your account and check if there's any verification issues there that needs to be accomplished. It is best advisable to access this using a web browser. The link to the website is here:

https://account.live.com/proofs/manage.

Let us know how it goes, or if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Feb 7, 2020
  4. windows live id issue

Windows Live ID issue

So I'm just asking this to make sure I understand the issue.

When you hard reset and after it did the reset you then had to setup the device right away. At that point in time, as you went through the steps, did you setup the device and add your Live ID?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

windows live id issue

1. windows live id issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person: how do I talk to a live person to stop the fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-fraud-who-do-i-talk-to-to-resolve-this/90d61127-107f-4ad5-acfe-47abc7f1c72b
  3. billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person: how do I talk to a live person to stop the fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-fraud-who-do-i-talk-to-to-resolve-this/90d61127-107f-4ad5-acfe-47abc7f1c72b
  4. How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc

How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc: To keep it simple, everytime i try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc,, the login window opens up then instantly closes after it opens meaning I cant login. Ive tried many ways to login like the minecraft launcher, xbox app, xbox game bar. It just wont work. I have a...
  5. How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue with logging into xbox live on my pc: To keep it simple, everytime i try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc,, the login window opens up then instantly closes after it opens meaning I cant login. Ive tried many ways to login like the minecraft launcher, xbox app, xbox game bar. It just wont work. I have a...
  6. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  7. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  8. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

9. Have issues getting into live mail keep getting this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have issues getting into live mail keep getting this message: Can someone please help to resolve? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-issues-getting-into-live-mail-keep-getting/ce71b9a9-f24c-4203-8b1f-59c6a87e63b0
  10. Have issues getting into live mail keep getting this message

Have issues getting into live mail keep getting this message: Can someone please help to resolve? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-issues-getting-into-live-mail-keep-getting/ce71b9a9-f24c-4203-8b1f-59c6a87e63b0