Windows 10: windows live lost email

Discus and support windows live lost email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is windows live error 0x00000000 and how do I recover my lost emails?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveMau, Aug 21, 2019.

1. DaveMau Win User

windows live lost email

What is windows live error 0x00000000 and how do I recover my lost emails?

:)

DaveMau, Aug 21, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Windows live mail deleted email and lost folders

Hello,

Windows Live Mail are prone to getting lost even if you don’t delete them. In some cases, Windows Live Mail users have reported some or all of their Windows Live Mail folders disappearing either after a Windows update or a Windows Live Mail Update or following
    the deletion of any one email folder. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you follow the methods to restore lost Windows Live Mail email folders listed below:

Method 1: Restore the folders using Compact View

• Open Windows Live Mail. Click on View in the taskbar.
    • Click on Compact View. Doing so will collapse all of the Windows Live Mail folders listed and a green sign in the shape of a plus will appear under them.
    • Click on the green plus. As soon as you do so, a dialog box that lists ALL of the Windows Live Mail folders on your computer – including the ones that you have lost – will appear.
    • Simply check each of the lost folders that you want to restore by clicking on the checkbox beside them, and then click on
      OK.
    • Once done, click on View and then click on Compact View. As soon as you click on Compact View the second time, all the email folders that you thought you had lost should appear exactly where they should be.

Method 2: Restore the folders that were lost using the import feature from the default directory where the mail’s are stored

• The first step is to Hold the Windows Key and Press R.
    • Then, type %appdata% and click OK.
    • Once there, check the following locations:

AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail

AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • You will then see your folders in one of those directories, copy everything and create a new folder on Desktop. Name it as
      Back Up Live Mail or something. This will be the back up folder, the reason it is supposed to be copied is to not corrupt or mess up the existing data.
    • Now that you've got the back up, you'll need to import the files to your Windows Live Mail.
    • Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Open the File menu located in the upper left corner of the window.
    • Click on Import messages in the File.
    • Select the file format in which you saved your Windows Live Mail backup. If you’re restoring from the back up in the above method, then use the
      Windows Live Mail option and click Next. Click on
      Browse, navigate to the folder in which your backup is stored, click on the backup file (the folder or mailbox) you want to restore to select it and then click on
      Next. Click on Next. As soon as you receive a message confirming the success of the restoration of the folders, feel free to click on
      Finish and see that the folders you restored are now visible in the left pane under Storage folders or where they were imported.

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Aug 21, 2019
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

windows live lost email

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

windows live lost email

1. windows live lost email - Similar Threads - live lost email

2. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  3. windows live email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  4. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  6. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  7. Window Live Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Live Email: I got this message when I tried to forward an email to someone. I also cannot send any new emails to anyone. This started after the update. Anyone else have this problem? An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Themes' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1...
  8. windows live email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email: at&t has apparently made some changes in their email server I have been all over there help support without any success have you had any information about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/3a509c79-d115-486c-bca5-bd88abea64f5
  9. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a
  10. windows Live email

in Browsers and Email
    windows Live email: I use WLM and like it very much. I do not want to change.... However, several time a week I receive my "new mail" notification but when I check my email, I have no email. Nothing shows up in my inbox or any other. Please any ideas?? Thanks Ron 90819