Windows 10: windows live mail , address book problem .

Discus and support windows live mail , address book problem . in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello & Thanks : Win 10 10.0.18362 , windows live mail I am having a problem with windows live mail , address book : I have no "Contacts" Folder or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vmars316, Apr 18, 2020.

1. vmars316 Win User

windows live mail , address book problem .

Hello & Thanks :
    Win 10 10.0.18362 , windows live mail

I am having a problem with windows live mail , address book :
    I have no "Contacts" Folder or Button after login outlook.live.com/mail/ .
    How do I find it ?

Thanx

:)

vmars316, Apr 18, 2020
  2. sttubs Win User

Address Book is blank

LOL - makes it look like I have no friends *Frown windows live mail , address book problem . :(

Yes, it is Outlook. I had used Live Mail & it was able to import everything without any problem, but didn't care for the program & installed Outlook from MS Office 2007. When I imported the list everyone's name shows up in the "Contacts" but when you open up the address book it is blank.

sttubs, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Address Book is blank

try making a yahoo account or use thunderbird or windows mail and re-export it. you can import via yahoo mail and then when you export it will give you an option on what format youd like to download the file in. that might be your ticket.

Solaris17, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. windows live mail , address book problem . :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. windows live mail , address book problem . - Similar Threads - live mail address

2. Problems with Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Live Mail: I use Windows Live Mail for my email communications, my computer is set up for windows 10. Recently Live mail has stopped downloading the email message. It will only download the message headline. When I click on the headline to open the message a window appears which says...
  3. Problems with Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows Live Mail: I use Windows Live Mail for my email communications, my computer is set up for windows 10. Recently Live mail has stopped downloading the email message. It will only download the message headline. When I click on the headline to open the message a window appears which says...
  4. Address book in Mail with 2 accounts

Address book in Mail with 2 accounts: Hi, I've recently migrated my parents laptop from Windows Live to standart Windows 10 Mail client. I've also added 2 gmail accounts. when I start new message and click address book button I see contacts only from second account. It doesn't matter which account I choose in...
  5. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  6. windows live mail problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail problem: windows live mail says "Message could not be displayed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-problem/764573b4-f3d3-449b-8b77-3d68302fb704
  7. Windows 10 mail address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail address book: Where do you go in Windows 10 mail to add, delete or edit info in your address book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-address-book/739db86f-c162-48cb-8c71-1840f7ae5de2
  8. Problem with Windows Live Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows Live Mail.: I am using window 10 now. I know that Microsoft no longer supports windows live mail, but I have been using it for many years, and I have a lot of files and saved e-mails on it. For the past 3 or 4 weeks windows live mail has been having a lot of difficulty recognizing my...
  9. Windows live mail....problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail....problem: It used to work great, now since the anniversary update I get this [img] I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing helps. 62020
  10. Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?: Starting our on Win 10. Problems ongoing with Thunderbird after many years of good use so trying out the Mail which comes with Win10. First thing is to address mail but I can't see any contacts/address bk/or other list of contacts. Is this intentional? are contacts stores...