Windows 10: Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com

Discus and support Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Current ISP is Sky. I am unable to send or receive emails using WLM or Outlookcom. All emails on the Sky email a/c were deletd at the beginning of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suedonym1st, May 22, 2019.

1. Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com

Current ISP is Sky. I am unable to send or receive emails using WLM or Outlookcom. All emails on the Sky email a/c were deletd at the beginning of May, so I deleted WLM and reloaded it. Over 2000 emails were received on the BT and Sky accounts. Now, they have deleted all Sky emails and Sky claim no responbility, although the BT email a/c remians intact. Sky Technical Support are not help and admit that they do not know what to do. I am porting over to another provider at the end of the month, but until then, I have only intermittent access to my email facilities, at best. I have tried the usual remedies with no success, including start/settings/ptivacy. etc. still nothing although the accounts are now appearing in the Outlook.com page, but no emails received since May 5, 2019, when I beleve Sky made changes in transmitters and deleted all of my Sky emails. They are in denial, of course,

Any further suggestions, and please bear in mind that I am nearly 80 years of age, with some savvy, but by no means an expert. No one around to assist. Computer techs just want to make money out of me.

Help!

:)

suedonym1st, May 22, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, May 22, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 22, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com

1. Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Live Mail Outlook

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  4. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  5. Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook: Hi, I have been using Windows Live Mail 2011 and have just purchased a new PC with Windows 10. In layman's terms, how do I transfer all the emails in live mail etc that is on my old PC to outlook in my new PC? The new PC has Mail only, I haven't got around to adding...
  6. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  7. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  8. Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges: My situation, and please remember I am not computer literate, is that I receive incoming emails in the Windows Live 2012 email inbox, but I cannot send emails from there. I cannot receive emails in Outlook, but I can send from there! Spent an hour and a half on the phone...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  10. Windows live mail - Window Outlook - windows 10

Windows live mail - Window Outlook - windows 10: Since upgrading to windows 10 my windows live mail was replaced by Windows Outlook. Deleting or opening mail in Outlook takes a 5 - 10 seconds, sometimes longer and is very annoying. I notices that my window live mail is still active and wonder if that may be part of the...