Windows 10: Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

Discus and support Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jwblue, May 23, 2019.

1. jwblue Win User

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again.
    It is not done through the program.

:)

jwblue, May 23, 2019

2. Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 23, 2019
  3. lgentry Win User
    Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list [​IMG]

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list [​IMG]

lgentry, May 23, 2019
  4. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

Windows Live Mail error "This page uses fonts that need to be temporarily installed. This is usually safe. Do you want to allow these fonts to be downloaded?"

Hi Edward,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue when you send or receive mail to particular email "Videomaker eNews" or all?

If the issue is with all the emails then I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font settings and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows Live mail” and click on “File”.
    • Go to “Options “and click on “Mail”.
    • Then click on “Compose” and click on “Font settings”.
    • And check whether the “font size is 10 and Arial”.
    • Then click on “Apply” and “ok”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

1. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list - Similar Threads - Live Mail Change

2. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  3. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  4. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012: How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-in-windows-live-mail-2012/9b3d1a80-c34b-439e-bb07-1c89867d5f6e
  6. Error message in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in Windows Live Mail: Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( )...
  7. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  8. change font size in oulook message list pane

change font size in oulook message list pane: I accidentally made my font size smaller in the outlook message list pane. How do I get it back to normal, or default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size-in-oulook-message-list-pane/6c3d35c1-1e3b-42c1-b812-5912f16e9ae0
  9. Font pixelated in WLM message list

Font pixelated in WLM message list: I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in...
  10. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...