Windows 10: Windows Live Mail deleted emails

Discus and support Windows Live Mail deleted emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Graham Henderson, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Windows Live Mail deleted emails

In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted emails to be transferred and retained in the Deleted folder. Graham

:)

Graham Henderson, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Windows live mail deleted email and lost folders

Since you have already performed the troubleshooting steps to recover deleted emails but the issue still persists, we suggest that you back up all your files in case something happened to your computer or your emails in the future.

Here's an
    article
    that you can check on how to export your emails using Windows Live Mail. From here, you'll see a simple guide on how to export your mail, contacts, and calendars.

Keep us posted and we will be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Mar 8, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows Live Mail deleted emails

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Live Mail deleted emails

1. Windows Live Mail deleted emails - Similar Threads - Live Mail deleted

2. Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails: Hello. I am in need of some advice with my windows live mail acct. I am running windows 10 pro. I have ATT as my email server. Last night a tech from att and myself tried to create a new email account along side of the 2 existing email accounts that I have had for 15 years or...
  3. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  4. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  5. Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails: I have Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail frequently fills my Inbox (and also Sent list) with emails that I have deleted before, most frequently recently deleted. This happens most often when I am sending an email at the same time that new emails are coming in. This question...
  6. Windows Live Mail delete email problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Live Mail delete email problem: From time to time, when I want to delete an email from my 'In' box I get a message "The contents of this message cannot be found". I try to delete it, drag it into deleted folder or trash folder, nothing works. it just stays in the inbox, can't be opened, can't be removed....
  7. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  8. Windows Live Mail - email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail - email attachments: I have a problem receiving attachments in my Windows Live mail. The emails come through but the attachments (.PDF & .doc) to not. .EML attachments come through. I recently changed to a .gmail account. before that the attachments came through with no problem. I can get the...
  9. Windows live mail is not sending emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail is not sending emails: My windows live mail is not sending emails. This is the message I get An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible malicious content Server: 'send.xtra.co.nz' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  10. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live mail downloading deleted emails but with no content