Windows 10: windows live mail error 421

Discus and support windows live mail error 421 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not send mail but do receive it ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Badwater0930, Jan 1, 2021.

1. windows live mail error 421

I can not send mail but do receive it ok

:)

Badwater0930, Jan 1, 2021

2. Windows Live Mail error

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I Understand the inconvenience that you are facing and I will certainly help you.

May I know if you've made any changes to this mail client prior to this issue?

We do appreciate if you could provide us additional information so we can better assist you with this.

With Windows Live Mail closed, launch Internet Explorer and press Alt-F to open the
    File menu. If Work offline is selected, click it to deselect it. If it's not selected, select it, wait a moment then deselect it.

Method 1: Meanwhile, we ask you to repair Windows Essentials in your computer to isolate that there are no corrupted files contributing to this issue. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R, input AppWiz.cpl, Click
      OK.
    • Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.
    • Click Uninstall/Change.
    • Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
    Method 2:

suggest you to completely uninstall Windows live mail and reinstall with proper settings.

Follow below steps to uninstall Windows live mail:

• Open “Control Panel"
    • Click on “Programs and Features”.
    • Double-click “Windows Live Essentials”.
    • Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs.
    • Select Mail, and then click
      Uninstall.
    To install Windows live mail follow the below link.

Windows Essentials

Please let us know the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

Windows Essentials

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 1, 2021
  4. windows live mail error 421

Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

windows live mail error 421

1. windows live mail error 421 - Similar Threads - live mail error

2. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  3. Error message in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in Windows Live Mail: Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( )...
  4. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail: Hi I have just deleted thousands of emails from my computer but today they are all starting to come back. How do I stop deleted emails from coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/06fd9be5-3564-49e6-b367-5c685037f4e1
  5. live mail error 0x800ccc0e

in Windows 10 Customization
    live mail error 0x800ccc0e: How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-error-0x800ccc0e/dadb4439-535e-423f-ae71-b15de7b82740
  6. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: Trying to update my Live Mail Account. Showing old email address and want to correct it to my new address. Cannot send mail through this account on my home page. Using Windows 10....
  7. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  8. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  9. windows live mail

windows live mail: my outgoing emails are stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail/63c5c15c-35cb-4c55-9326-bf53a9df221c
  10. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...