Windows 10: windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send

Discus and support windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden I can't send emails on windows live mail win 10. Can still receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlPrince1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. AlPrince1 Win User

windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send

All of a sudden I can't send emails on windows live mail win 10. Can still receive

:)

AlPrince1, Jun 17, 2020

2. Mail not sending!

Thanks, Guys...
    Mailbird is now telling me that I can only have one account so I will be dumping that one. In addition, while it was (yesterday) set as the default mail client it was actually W-Mail being used!

I found my e-account details/settings and the numbers were as listed on the TalkTalk/Tiscali site!
    Surprising as the only difficulty is sending mails - incoming is not an issue...

The error message I keep receiving in the 'non-delivery' mail is the '550' variety...
    Activating the link you sent I see that:

550 - usually defines a non-existent email address on the remote side.
    Though it can be returned also by the recipient’s firewall (or when the incoming server is down), the great majority of errors 550 simply tell that the recipient email address doesn’t exist. You should contact the recipient otherwise and get the right address.

The mails were 'sent' to addresses I have had contact with for many years - double and triple checked to confirm they are correct and according to those I spoke to by land-line confirm their mail systems were/are fully functional and sent me 'test' mails instantly.

As said, prior to this new PC I was using pop mail; the new PC set up with idap...

You suggested 'Web Mail' ~~~ what is that?
    I know, another dumb question...

Respecting your patience *Huh

Ken *Wink

skyways1142, Jun 17, 2020
  3. KingChuck Win User
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308).

I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send emails by webmail at windstream.net, and Hughes tells me that I am not being rejected by the Hughes server. I have
    been sending and receiving emails without issue, but a week or so ago, Windows Live Mail stopped sending my emails and started giving me the below error code. I just sent a test to myself and again got the following error message:

The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'.

Subject 'Test'
    Server Error: 550
    Server Response: 550 5.7.1 [F3] Mail rejected by policy. Blacklisted
    Server: 'smtp.hughes.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
    Protocol: SMTP
    Port: 587
    Secure(SSL): Yes

Can someone please help me to correct this issue?

KingChuck, Jun 17, 2020
  4. windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send

Live Mail error message results in no updates to receiving emails or sending emails.

Hi,

It seems that you're having the same issue as the first poster about not being able to send/receive emails using your Windows Live Mail and, receiving the error code 0x800C013B. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the version of your Windows Live Mail? To see the version, open the program and click Alt+F then B on your keyboard.
    • When did the issue start?
    • Can you receive/send emails when you login to your account using a web browser on your computer?
    • Have you tried to repair the Windows Live Mail?
    If you haven't tried to repair the Windows Live Mail, please follow these steps and see if it helps.

1. Press Windows + X.

2. Click on Programs and Features.

3. Locate Windows Live Essential then click
    Uninstall/Change.

4. When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.

5. Restart your computer after the repair and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you may try to remove the account and reconfigure it to check if it helps.

Refer to the link for more help on reconfiguring the account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

Write to us with the status of the error code 0x800C013B experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your

reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send

1. windows live mail error 550 can receive but not send - Similar Threads - live mail error

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F: Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last few days, possibly after updates but not sure how to check this. I continually am asked to enter my already-saved mail...
  9. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  10. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62