Windows 10: Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2

Discus and support Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error message occurs every time Live Mail is opened. Message: Unable to send or receive messages for the gmail account. Header folder for the holiday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnVincent4, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2

Error message occurs every time Live Mail is opened. Message: Unable to send or receive messages for the gmail account. Header folder for the holiday folder did not complete.

I cannot delete the Holiday folder or contents in the holiday folder. Message tells me to update the folder list. How?

:)

JohnVincent4, Jan 26, 2020

2. ERROR 0x800CCCD2)

Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (sidris921) account. Header download for the 'X' folder did not complete. Could not select 'X' on the IMAP server. Try updating the folder list and then try again.

Server Response: NONEXISTENT] Unknown Mailbox: INBOX/X (now in authenticated state) (Failure)

Server: 'imap.gmail.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCCD2

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 993

Secure(SSL): Yes

GREGORYMASLOW1, Jan 26, 2020
  3. ERROR 0x800CCCD2)

Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (sidris921) account. Header download for the 'X' folder did not complete. Could not select 'X' on the IMAP server. Try updating the folder list and then try again.

Server Response: NONEXISTENT] Unknown Mailbox: INBOX/X (now in authenticated state) (Failure)

Server: 'imap.gmail.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCCD2

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 993

Secure(SSL): Yes

4. Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2

ERROR 0x800CCCD2)

ERROR ID 0x800CCCD2

Thema:

Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2

1. Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCCd2 - Similar Threads - live mail error

2. window live ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window live ID?: how can i get WLID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-live-id/d0236f9d-75a1-4145-b8fe-c52fed459bc1
  3. window live ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window live ID?: how can i get WLID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-live-id/d0236f9d-75a1-4145-b8fe-c52fed459bc1
  4. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  5. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  6. Live Mail Error id :0x800ccc90

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Error id :0x800ccc90: Can't receive e mails due to above error message Have Windows 10. Tried repair on Windows Essentials , also deleted and reinstated e mail account. Still not working . Help , please...
  7. Live Mail Error id :0x8000ccc90

Live Mail Error id :0x8000ccc90: Can't receive e mails due to above error message Have Windows 10. Tried repair on Windows Essentials , also deleted and reinstated e mail account. Still not working . Help , please...
  8. Windows live ID

Windows live ID: Hey, I am trying to apply for a remote position and they need my Windows live ID to send some documents. Is this just the email I use to sign into Microsoft? Or is it something else? I haven't been getting any of the emails so I'm worried I submitted the wrong ID. Please...
  9. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  10. Error in Live Mail ID !D 0x8DE00005

in Browsers and Email
    Error in Live Mail ID !D 0x8DE00005: When I start Live Mail A screen flash gives this error ID 0X8DE00005 As soon as I press a key it disappears! It flashed again when I exit! How do I fix it! It flashes again when I exit. 64963