Windows 10: Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection

Discus and support Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When Windows live mail support ended in 2017 I changed the settings from deltasync to IMAP and it worked fine. Than gradually the server became... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chris Nicola, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection

When Windows live mail support ended in 2017 I changed the settings from deltasync to IMAP and it worked fine. Than gradually the server became unstable and I keep getting the error message, "Your Server Has Terminated The Connection". Sometimes it will work fine and is reasonably fast. At other times it hangs and is totally unusable. Then following the advice in the thread below I changed the IMAP server settings.

Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail - Microsoft Community

I have also set to run WLM as administrator and in Win 7 compatibility mode.
    Windows Live Mail Help: 5 Common Problems and Their Solutions - Make Tech Easier

On the first day it worked great. Then it went back to its old unpredictable ways. I have also changed the WLM timeout settings to the maximum of 5 minutes but this still doesn't help. Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris

Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection [​IMG]

:)

Chris Nicola, Jan 31, 2019
  2. bgraae Win User

Live Mail 2012 server has unexpedtedly terminated

Since moving to 10 I receive the following every time I open up Live Mail. "Your serer has unexpectedly terminated the connection."
    Additionally up comes, "Windows Live Mail moving messages." This goes on for a long time. It eventually says, "the selected messages could not be found."

I have tried everything, can't find a solution. This didn't happen with 7. One search said change the mail setting from HTML to plain text. I tried that, didn't work.

bgraae, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Error in Live Mail ID !D 0x8DE00005

Your hotmail account has been upgraded to the new sync protocol, three choices, if contacts & calendar function of the account is important then you can add the account to the built in mail app, if these aren't important then you can either download the d.mail update found in Bloodhand's post here: ​Solved Update for Windows Live Essentials Mail 2012 (KB3093594) kills WLM - Page 16 - Windows 10 Forums then once installed change the sync server to eas.outlook.com. Or delete the account & recreate it using imap settings:

• Incoming (IMAP) Server
      • Server address: imap-mail.outlook.com
      • Port: 993
      • Encrypted Connection: SSL (Check server requires secure connection)
    • Outgoing (SMTP) Server
      • Server address: smtp-mail.outlook.com
      • Port: 25 (or 587 if 25 is blocked)
      • Authentication: Yes
      • Encrypted Connection: TLS (Server requires secure connection is UNCHECKED)
    • User name: Your email address
    • Password: Your password

Bastet, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection

Windows Live Mail won't send mail

My problem is that I cannot send an email through my Windows Live Mail. I receive mail but can't send it. I get the following error message: Server unexpectedly terminated connection with either server or network problems.

Server: 'pop3.mail.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: POP3

Port:110

Secure(SSL): Yes

An unknown error has occurred

RalphMadison, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection

1. Windows Live Mail Error - Your Server Has Terminated The Connection - Similar Threads - Live Mail Error

2. windows live mail has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live mail has stopped working: windows live mail has stopped working - so it will not open. Then it says 'check online for solutions - and then nothing.It show 'problem details'and says:Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409and then:if the online...
  3. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  4. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  5. Live mail will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live mail will not connect to internet: My wifes Computer down loaded and updated automatically yesterday and since then she has not been able to log in to her e-mails using live mail. The e-mail address and password are correct for both receiving and sending e-mails as I downloaded Thunderbird onto her computer...
  6. Windows Live Mail has an "unexpected problem"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail has an "unexpected problem": One of my computers was finally offered the May Feature Update and I installed it. Now Windows Live Mail says "Messages could not be displayed. WLM encountered an unexpected problem. I still see the subject and date in the panel on the left, but only the warning appears...
  7. Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail

Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail: I need to switch from my gmail account to another email server that is compatible with MS Windows Live Mail. Looking for a list of email servers that can work through this product....
  8. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  9. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.: E-Mail states "To download the message: Click here. Press Space." - DOES NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail-e-mail-states-windows-live-mail/c8130e6d-8935-468d-b2ce-b0b6baa7bb10
  10. Live Mail 2012 server has unexpedtedly terminated

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail 2012 server has unexpedtedly terminated: Since moving to 10 I receive the following every time I open up Live Mail. "Your serer has unexpectedly terminated the connection." Additionally up comes, "Windows Live Mail moving messages." This goes on for a long time. It eventually says, "the selected messages could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live mail server terminated

2. your server has unexpectedly terminated windows live mail imap

3. windows 10 live mail server imap server 530 error

4. wlm server unexpectedly terminated,
  5. bgraae@outlook.com,
  6. windows live mail server unexpectedly ended ,
  7. windows mail server has terminated,
  8. server has terminated the connection,
  9. server has unexpectedly terminated the connection live mail,
  10. windows live mail cannot send mail server terminated connections,
  11. MICROSOFT LIVE SUPPORT YOUR SERVER HAS UNEXPECTEDLY TERMINATED,