Windows 10: windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

Discus and support windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MahendraPatel-834, May 2, 2019.

1. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail

:)

MahendraPatel-834, May 2, 2019

2. Unable to send but able to receive email on Windows Live Mail

Unable to send but able to receive emails on Windows Live mail. After my modem was changed.

Able to receive email or send in spectrum browser.

Error :An unknown error was returned from SMTP server

Geraldsemrau, May 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail App can receive mail but can't send it

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Mail App to send/receive email using my work email account. I am able to successfully receive email but everytime I tried to send a new email, it goes straight to the Outbox and never gets sent.

When I received email initially, I had to accept a certificate. I haven't been prompted to accept a certificate with sending but I suspect that is the hang up.

How can I get the Mail App to send emails?

Zack Macomber, May 2, 2019
  4. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

Unable to send email on Windows Live Mail but able to receive it

Unable to send email on Windows Live Mail but able to receive it.

I'm having charter.net email

Error :

Your SMTP server has not responding in 60 seconds

DAVIDRUSS1, May 2, 2019
Thema:

windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

1. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail - Similar Threads - live mail able

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update: Hi, I just updated to the latest Windows 10 version. Now when I run Windows Live Mail, it can no longer send/receive. Updating Windows 10 was the only change. I use Windows Live Mail fine this morning. Did the update and now it can't send/receive. It runs and I can...
  9. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012: After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-and-receive-mails-using-windows/def4201b-a40b-4206-a0ff-c4f527728c32
  10. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live mail unable to send and receive mail

2. cannot receive or send emails on Windows live nail

3. windows live mail 2011 will not receive or send messages

4. windows live email 2011 how to send receive mail,
  5. windows live mail stuck on authorising,
  6. windows live not receiving email,
  7. Windows live mail will not send or receive,
  8. I am not receiving emails from Xtra Mail to Windows Live Mail,
  9. cannot receive or send emails in windows live mail,
  10. windows live not able to receive emails,
  11. not able to receive code from live mail,