Windows 10: Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update

Discus and support Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Today after updating Windows with the new feature update to version 2004, WLM 2012 no longer functions properly. I could open WLM ok, but could not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by namsilat, Jun 11, 2020.

1. namsilat Win User

Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update

Today after updating Windows with the new feature update to version 2004, WLM 2012 no longer functions properly. I could open WLM ok, but could not receive or send emails. When I tried to receive email, the infamous error ID 0x800C013E appears. When I tried to send email, a pop-up appears indicating the message could not be sent and to try again later. I already tried running Windows Essential's repair function, which did not help. There's no doubt the problem is related to this feature update, now I wish I never did it. WLM 2012 is an old program, but I still thought I try to find out if someone else has similar problem, and if so a solution to it.

:)

namsilat, Jun 11, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10, Windows Live Mail no longer works

Hello folks, I still have the problem: "Windows 10, Windows Live Mail no longer works".

Anyone else have any suggestions??

Thanks

JohnGarrettNA, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update

Windows Live Mail Stopped Working

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. What is the exact error message that you received?

2. Which version of Windows Live Essentials are you using on the computer?

This issue might have happened due to some components of your Windows Live Mail become corrupted. I suggest you follow these steps to repair it.

• Press Windows key + X to access Control Panel.

• Click Control Panel.

• Click Programs.

• Click Programs and Features.

• Search for Windows Live Essentials then double click it.

• Click Repair all Windows Live programs.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update

1. Windows Live Mail no longer works after feature update - Similar Threads - Live Mail longer

2. Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update: A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again?*Original title: Max...
  3. Sleep Mode no longer works after Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep Mode no longer works after Windows 10 Feature Update: I recently got a Windows 10 Feature update (it was automatic), and now my sleep mode doesn’t work. When I click to go to sleep mode, all it does is make the display black, but the computer doesn’t actually go to sleep. The power light remains lit (which it turned off before),...
  4. Live mail after the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live mail after the update: After the last update windows live mail stopped working, I applied the fix of adding the 3 dword entries to the registry, that took care of the problem of sending and receiving mail. However it did not fix the issue of my existing mail before the update, the contents of...
  5. Live Mail update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail update: Recent update to my PC 11/2020 has caused me not to be able to send or receive any mail on my Live Mail account.I have to use my I-pad.How can I fix this please! Marilyng...
  6. Windows Live Mail stopped working after last Windows 10 update

Windows Live Mail stopped working after last Windows 10 update: Since the last update of Windows 10, when I open Windows Live Mail every message produces "Message cannot be displayed." I tried running the "repair" utility, but nothing changed. Is this a widespread issue? I really liked Live Mail and had a lot of messages saved that I can...
  7. Windows live mail error 0X800C013E after feature 2004

Windows live mail error 0X800C013E after feature 2004: After installing latest W10 update feature 2004 WLM fails on trying to read emails with error 0x800C013E . Winver is 2004 OS Build 19041.264 WLM version 2012 Build 16.4.3528.0331 Any assistance would be most welcome....
  8. Windows Live Mail feature on Windows 10

Windows Live Mail feature on Windows 10: I have been using "Windows Live Mail" specifically for receipt of business emails on Windows 7 for years. This feature or product keeps my business emails out of my personal Outlook mailbox. If I upgrade to Windows 10, will this feature or product be compatible and...
  9. auto updating feature no longer works

auto updating feature no longer works: Good morning, I just updated to Win10 Version 1809 a few days ago and everything seems to be working. However, about 4 - 6 weeks ago I discovered I no longer could select the option of having Windows automatically update my computer. When I would click on this option it...
  10. Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update: Windows live mail screen scrambled after Windows 10 August 2018 automatic update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-live-mail-no-longer-works-correctly-after/eb1685bd-34b0-4ed4-9c10-979dae11c38c