Windows 10: Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just updated to the latest Windows 10 version. Now when I run Windows Live Mail, it can no longer send/receive. Updating Windows 10 was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RDDawson, Mar 17, 2021.

1. RDDawson Win User

Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update

Hi,

I just updated to the latest Windows 10 version.

Now when I run Windows Live Mail, it can no longer send/receive.

Updating Windows 10 was the only change.

I use Windows Live Mail fine this morning. Did the update and now it can't send/receive. It runs and I can look at emails, but I get the following error when I send/receive.

Unable to send or receive messages for <my account name> account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.comcast.net'

Windows live mail error ID: 0x800C013E

Protocol: POP3

Port 995

Secure SSL: Yes

Nothing has changed on my host email. I can sign in and get emails from the website.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

:)

RDDawson, Mar 17, 2021

2. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail

MahendraPatel-834, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.comcast.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 995
    Secure(SSL): Yes

I am running Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19401.450).

Any help much appreciated!

scooter60624, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update

Unable to send but able to receive email on Windows Live Mail

Unable to send but able to receive emails on Windows Live mail. After my modem was changed.

Able to receive email or send in spectrum browser.

Error :An unknown error was returned from SMTP server

Geraldsemrau, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update

1. Windows Live Mail not able to send/receive after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Live Mail able

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F: Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last few days, possibly after updates but not sure how to check this. I continually am asked to enter my already-saved mail...
  9. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  10. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62