Windows 10: Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way of having Windows Live Mail email notifications appear in the windows 10 action center notification area my mum and dad use windows live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mgarrett1985, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10

Is there a way of having Windows Live Mail email notifications appear in the windows 10 action center notification area my mum and dad use windows live mail as there main email program and they would like to have email notifications pop up as soon as they receive an email without having to open windows live mail in order to check for emails.

:)

mgarrett1985, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Sound Notification for Live Mail

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The upgrade migrated Windows Live Mail into Windows 10. I lost my sound notifications for Live Mail in Windows 10. I have notifications enabled in Windows 10 and in Live Mail. I did a Windows Essentials 2012 repair.

I leave Live Mail open but still get no sound notifications.

Robert McDonald Adams, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Not receiving notification on Windows 10 Mail App Notifications/Live Tile

Has anyone noticed that Windows 10 Mail App (for PC) notifications only work when the Mail app is left open and minimized to the taskbar? Same with the Mail Live Tile - it only updates when the mail app is open and minimized to the taskbar. Is this by
    design? I wish Microsoft would address this issue. On Windows 8.1, mail notifications would appear even if the mail app was closed. Same with Windows Phone 10 - the mail notifications appear even when the mail app is closed.

Original title: Windows 10 Mail App Notifications/Live Tile

DeanLupari, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10

Probably not - the mail client itself has to support the Action Center. And I don't think MS will ever update itWindows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10 :) (reason: Mail app)

Olivir2014, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10

1. Windows Live Mail notifications in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Live Mail notifications

2. windows 10 live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 live mail: I have set the default font in my Windows Live Mail settings but when I click to start a new message it doesn't go to the default setting I chose. I go back to the settings and it shows the default font I chose. This has only started happening recently so I don't know what...
  3. Window 10 Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Live Mail: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and considering using Windows 10 Live Mail as email client. I setup a Live Mail account and my email inbox from internet provider email account came across just fine but I could not find anywhere to close the Reading Pane. Does Live Mail's...
  4. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  5. Windows 10 live mail

Windows 10 live mail: Hi, I have lost all my sub folders on my windows live(running Windows 10 home). How do I retrieve these folders as I have very important documents saved on these folders....
  6. windows 10 live mail

windows 10 live mail: since windows 10 updates "send link" greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/e4b9576a-0bff-40d1-98cd-d50bd5191611
  7. windows 10 Live mail

windows 10 Live mail: There is Live mail in windows 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/331c696b-f964-487c-875a-c8371bc480da
  8. Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail: Hello, this is my first post. I have only very recently upgraded to Windows 10 being very happy with Premium 7. Since upgrading, among other things, I am experiencing problems with my mail. Windows Live Mail still delivers my e-mail but I would like to move on to the Mail App...
  9. Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail on Windows 10: Windows Live Mail been OK, until a few days ago, when I press receive mail it downloads mail but the continues downloading emails, currently saying it's downloaded 270,349 & counting adding circa 5 per second!! although these don't appear in my inbox (luckily), what's...
  10. Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question: My 10 mail stopped download to my accounts on 9-1-16, but my windows live mail is still working, which is a good thing. When I did the free upgrade to 10 from win 7 in late July I was pleased to see that I had both WLM and Mail10, but 10 is not loading any more mail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live email notifications windows 10

2. mail app fehlercode 0x80070520