Windows 10: windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the...

Discus and support windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to send email on windows live mail from my cox.net address to another cox.net contact, widows live mail says it sent it with no errors but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaCarey1, Nov 21, 2018.

1. windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the...

When I try to send email on windows live mail from my cox.net address to another cox.net contact, widows live mail says it sent it with no errors but it is not received by other cox.net contact. cox to gmail works ok.

:)

LindaCarey1, Nov 21, 2018

2. Live Mail - delete contacts

Windows Live Mail syncs with People contacts, but only if you are logged in on Windows Live Mail. Changes made while not logged in appear to never be synced. The 'People' contacts are stored on Microsoft servers, for use by the People app, people.live.com, and syncing with Windows Live Mail (when logged into it). Syncing seems to fail as often as not, so fully back up all contacts lists before culling.

bigbadsteve, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Nov 21, 2018
  4. willden Win User

windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the...

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the...

1. windows live mail : send mail to other cox.net userid and that contact doesn't receive the... - Similar Threads - live mail send

2. E-mail not sending/receiving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  3. My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today

My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today: my windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today the error message says my password is not correct however when I called microsoft you said it is not supported please help...
  4. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  5. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62
  6. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd
  7. Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail: I am using Window Live Mail 2011 with 2 different email account. For one of the accounts, I can no longer send or receive emails. I get the following reject message... Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (rrancourt123) account. Header download for the 'Inbox'...
  8. Contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts in Windows Live Mail: A couple of days ago I noticed that Windows Live Mail did not know some of the e-mail addresses that I would type in. Upon closer examination, it appears to have reverted to the information it contained a few years ago. I have no idea what caused this. How do I restore it...
  9. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  10. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508