Windows 10: Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

Discus and support Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NotlobXM, Jan 28, 2023.

1. NotlobXM Win User

Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have the capacity. My problem is that the shortcut to "Contacts" has stopped working and I can no longer edit the contacts. For instance; form a new email contact group. Contacts still exist because I get a list of options if I begin typing in the address bar. Having researched the internet I still cannot find the file/folder where the contacts are stored. I have contacts backup in Icloud however when I have come to look it has only stored phone n

:)

NotlobXM, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

1. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts - Similar Threads - Live Mail shortcut

2. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts: I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have the capacity. My problem is that the shortcut to "Contacts" has stopped working and I can no longer edit the contacts. For...
  3. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts: I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have the capacity. My problem is that the shortcut to "Contacts" has stopped working and I can no longer edit the contacts. For...
  4. restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail: Windows 10, ver 1909, build 183636. 1198; WLM 2012 I lost the use of my laptop and purchased a new one. My original harddrive is functional, and I used it as an external drive to transfer all my documents and files to the new one. I reinstalled that apps that i wanted to...
  5. restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    restoring contacts in Windows Live Mail: Windows 10, ver 1909, build 183636. 1198; WLM 2012 I lost the use of my laptop and purchased a new one. My original harddrive is functional, and I used it as an external drive to transfer all my documents and files to the new one. I reinstalled that apps that i wanted to...
  6. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  7. Windows Live Mail : Contact button does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail : Contact button does not work: I had to do a full reset of Windows 10. Since then in WLM the Contacts button does not work. Did a reinstall but did not help. 127935
  8. Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts: I still use WLM and am a bit peeved about loss of support. Anyways I have just moved from an old to a new PC. The usual nightmare. (I bought Laplink but it didn't work - mainly because I have a SSd c Drive which seems to confuse the. In the end I had to pay Laplink more to do...
  9. Contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts in Windows Live Mail: A couple of days ago I noticed that Windows Live Mail did not know some of the e-mail addresses that I would type in. Upon closer examination, it appears to have reverted to the information it contained a few years ago. I have no idea what caused this. How do I restore it...
  10. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508