Windows 10: Windows live mail sign in

Discus and support Windows live mail sign in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all have just upgraded to win 10. Most things seem fine. When i click on Windows Live Mail it goes to the program & downloads all my mail without... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hog883, Aug 5, 2015.

1. hog883 Win User

Windows live mail sign in

Hi all have just upgraded to win 10. Most things seem fine. When i click on Windows Live Mail it goes to the program & downloads all my mail without asking for a password. I have checked all the settings & password is not saved. I just dont want people seeing my mail, any help appreciated Regrds Reg*Wink

:)

hog883, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows Live Mail

Download and install
    Windows Essentials - Microsoft Windows
    to select Windows Live Mail for install.

Then follow the first step here to sign in with your Microsoft or Outlook mail account:

[From
    How to Transfer Windows Live Mail to a New Computer | eHow
    ]

Transfer Using Microsoft or Windows Live Account

• Launch Windows Live Mail on your new computer, click the “Home” tab and click the “Sign In" button.

• Enter your Microsoft or Windows Live ID and associated password in the provided fields. This must be the same Microsoft or Windows Live ID you used in Windows Live Mail on your old computer.

• Press the “OK” button to sign in. Transfer of your mail, contacts and calendars begins automatically. This method works only for emails, contacts and calendars associated with this particular Microsoft or Windows Live account. If you use multiple email
      accounts in Windows Live Mail on your old computer, you must transfer mail and contacts from those accounts manually.

Let us know how this goes.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail live tile frozen

Since I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, the windows live mail shows up when I click on the mail tile at Start. Then I can't click to open on any mail or any other buttons in the live mail. I sign into my asus laptop with windows live email. Is
    there any solution? Thanks.

P.Hyderabadi, Aug 5, 2015
  4. hawkman Win User

When you set up W10, did you log in as "hog883@hotmail.com"......., which also happens to be your email account.

The 2 are synced so that you do not need to reinput your password.

You could sign in under a local account, see Brinks Excellent tutorial about how to do this.

then when you go to outlook you will need to sign-in and provide your password

Roy

hawkman, Aug 5, 2015
  5. hog883 Win User
    I am sign in with local account as administrator Thanks in advance

hog883, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows live mail sign in - Similar Threads - live mail sign

2. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail: I am running windows 10 and windows live mail (I dont like the latest windows mail). On clicking on 'contacts' none now appear. they are still there as when I go to send an email my contacts come up for me to choose. Ideas anyone? Calendar works but does not respond to...
  3. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail: Some messages I receive are not opening with the message 'Message cannot be found'. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/be73bf64-92f1-48d5-b6e5-0848aad5131d
  4. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  5. Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows live mail: My Windows Live Mail display has gone crazy. Display in two or three areas are bunched up making it imposable to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-live-mail/8c9d6f25-4023-454c-b710-9f60a4487c09
  6. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: I'VE JUST PURCHASED A NEW PC WHICH HAS WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED. MY OLD EMAIL WAS THROUGH WINDOWS LIVE MAIL. I HAVE YEARS WORTH OF CORRESPONDENCE STORED THERE. I'M HAPPY TO USE A MORE UP TO DATE METHOD, BUT CAN I RETRIEVE MY OLD MAIL?...
  7. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: We just bought another new PC. This is a HP Notebook Core i7. It's a rocket ship! We've used Windows Live Mail for years with good success. I've tried to install it from 2 or 3 different sites. It will download, but the install fails as, "not compatible with this PC." Any...
  8. windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail: Hi I have just put windows live mail into my new laptop BUT...... it will not let me send or forward any emails, all settings are correct when I try to send or forward this appears [img] hope you can see it any help will be appreceated Regards 89463
  9. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: is there anywhere I can download it? Got a new computer and wanted to install but I found out it no longer is supported. Tried CNet, but it's just a link to Microsoft. Anyway, all my downloaded e-mail history (from earthlink's webmail) is in that format. I still have my...
  10. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: I have lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows 10 45892

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live email log in