Windows 10: Windows live mail sign in

Discus and support Windows live mail sign in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all have just upgraded to win 10. Most things seem fine. When i click on Windows Live Mail it goes to the program & downloads all my mail without... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hog883, Aug 5, 2015.

1. hog883 Win User

Windows live mail sign in

Hi all have just upgraded to win 10. Most things seem fine. When i click on Windows Live Mail it goes to the program & downloads all my mail without asking for a password. I have checked all the settings & password is not saved. I just dont want people seeing my mail, any help appreciated Regrds Reg*Wink

:)

hog883, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows Live Mail

Download and install
    Windows Essentials - Microsoft Windows
    to select Windows Live Mail for install.

Then follow the first step here to sign in with your Microsoft or Outlook mail account:

[From
    How to Transfer Windows Live Mail to a New Computer | eHow
    ]

Transfer Using Microsoft or Windows Live Account

• Launch Windows Live Mail on your new computer, click the “Home” tab and click the “Sign In" button.

• Enter your Microsoft or Windows Live ID and associated password in the provided fields. This must be the same Microsoft or Windows Live ID you used in Windows Live Mail on your old computer.

• Press the “OK” button to sign in. Transfer of your mail, contacts and calendars begins automatically. This method works only for emails, contacts and calendars associated with this particular Microsoft or Windows Live account. If you use multiple email
      accounts in Windows Live Mail on your old computer, you must transfer mail and contacts from those accounts manually.

Let us know how this goes.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail live tile frozen

Since I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, the windows live mail shows up when I click on the mail tile at Start. Then I can't click to open on any mail or any other buttons in the live mail. I sign into my asus laptop with windows live email. Is
    there any solution? Thanks.

P.Hyderabadi, Aug 5, 2015
  4. hawkman Win User

When you set up W10, did you log in as "hog883@hotmail.com"......., which also happens to be your email account.

The 2 are synced so that you do not need to reinput your password.

You could sign in under a local account, see Brinks Excellent tutorial about how to do this.

then when you go to outlook you will need to sign-in and provide your password

Roy

hawkman, Aug 5, 2015
  5. hog883 Win User
    I am sign in with local account as administrator Thanks in advance

hog883, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows live mail sign in - Similar Threads - live mail sign

2. using windows live mail - how to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using windows live mail - how to sign in?: using windows live mail - how to sign in = do I use a microsoft acct, the live mail acct, what? cant send or receive, problem just changed this am, havent made any changes, was getting emails on outlook and windows live mail, now neither....why?dont know what to use as the...
  3. using windows live mail - how to sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using windows live mail - how to sign in?: using windows live mail - how to sign in = do I use a microsoft acct, the live mail acct, what? cant send or receive, problem just changed this am, havent made any changes, was getting emails on outlook and windows live mail, now neither....why?dont know what to use as the...
  4. using windows live mail - how to sign in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Live Mail Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail Sign In: I am a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I logged into my Microsoft Account for the first time in years to update my telephone contact number. I think I got a message to say this would take 30 days to complete. I then shut down my PC. Today, when I launch Windows Live Mail, I get a...
  6. Windows Live Mail Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail Sign In: I am a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I logged into my Microsoft Account for the first time in years to update my telephone contact number. I think I got a message to say this would take 30 days to complete. I then shut down my PC. Today, when I launch Windows Live Mail, I get a...
  7. Windows Live Mail Sign In

8. Can't sign into a gmail account on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into a gmail account on Windows Live Mail: HiAll of a sudden I can't sign in to one of my gmail accounts in Windows Live Mail. The password is saved so I don't need to enter it but I am getting the message 'The Server has rejected your login' due to non-network error and the suggestion it was because I was running low...
  9. Live Mail - sign in again?? - How??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Mail - sign in again?? - How??: After earlier password change, when signing into Windows Live Mail: 1. It declares that "to ensure security you must Sign-in again". 2. So I click "OK", and it returns to the original Sign-in screen. 3. I enter the same address and pw, and hit "Sign In". but... 4....
  10. Sign in to Windows live mail

Sign in to Windows live mail: Hi, I can sign in OK to Microsoft with my e-mail address and password BUT not into Windows Live Mail. I thought that if I changed one it would automatically change the other?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live email log in