Windows 10: Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

Discus and support Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonWootton2, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last few days, possibly after updates but not sure how to check this. I continually am asked to enter my already-saved mail password and there appears to be a login failure although the detail is correct. The error message reads :

Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail woottons2 account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. The operation was cancelled by the user.

Server Response: AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials Failure

Server: 'imap.gmail.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 993

SecureSSL: Yes

IMAP is correctly set up within Windows Mail.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

SimonWootton2, Oct 8, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 Error Code 0x800CCC0F

My windows live keeps giving me error code 0x800CCC0F after downloading current days mail and continuing to download old mail from several previous days (about 300-400 more) that have previously been downloaded. Anyone know of a fix for this problem? Although
    the error message states "unable to send or receive messages" I am receiving and sending. The problem is in the large quantity of repeating messages.

Thanks for any help.

RonaldHinson, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the suggestions, even re-installed office and nothing helps.

I wrote the same e-mail again and it was sent out with no problem. I would like to delete this e-mail that is causing the problem, but it is NOT in the outbox. *cry I am getting tired of this send/receive error messages.

Help please,
    Ak

alkaufmann, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

Windows Live Mail will send, but not receive. Currently operating Windows 10

HI

Windows Live Mail will send, but not receive. Currently operating Windows 10. This is the error message

Unable to send or receive messages for the ntlworld-Mail account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems or a long period of inactivity.

Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: POP3

Port: 995

Secure(SSL): Yes

I'm connected to the internet as everything else works!

PhilDeakin, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

1. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F - Similar Threads - Live Mail send

2. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  3. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  5. live mail can receive but not send

live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  6. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  8. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  9. Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook: [ATTACH]Microsoft Outlook is a software program that we use to send and receive emails. This application is quite useful for managing data like calendar, contacts, […] This article Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook first appeared on...
  10. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62