Windows 10: Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error

Discus and support Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am getting Windows Live Mail Won’t Open error and it is so annoying I have tried ending wlmail.exe and Restart Windows Live Mail but it didn't work I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TalaTomlinson, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error

I am getting Windows Live Mail Won’t Open error and it is so annoying I have tried ending wlmail.exe and Restart Windows Live Mail but it didn't work I am not a techy guy and don't know how to fix this please let me know the correct way to solve this issue ASAP.

:)

TalaTomlinson, Oct 8, 2018

2. Windows Live Mail error

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I Understand the inconvenience that you are facing and I will certainly help you.

May I know if you've made any changes to this mail client prior to this issue?

We do appreciate if you could provide us additional information so we can better assist you with this.

With Windows Live Mail closed, launch Internet Explorer and press Alt-F to open the
    File menu. If Work offline is selected, click it to deselect it. If it's not selected, select it, wait a moment then deselect it.

Method 1: Meanwhile, we ask you to repair Windows Essentials in your computer to isolate that there are no corrupted files contributing to this issue. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R, input AppWiz.cpl, Click
      OK.
    • Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.
    • Click Uninstall/Change.
    • Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
    Method 2:

suggest you to completely uninstall Windows live mail and reinstall with proper settings.

Follow below steps to uninstall Windows live mail:

• Open “Control Panel"
    • Click on “Programs and Features”.
    • Double-click “Windows Live Essentials”.
    • Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs.
    • Select Mail, and then click
      Uninstall.
    To install Windows live mail follow the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/essentials-other#essentials=overviewother

Please let us know the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error

1. Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error - Similar Threads - Live Mail Won’t

2. Live mail won’t load on ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live mail won’t load on ipad: Live email won’t load.on iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-wont-load-on-ipad/fb5a9ec2-07a3-4447-98dc-7101ded98c68
  3. Live mail won’t load on ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live mail won’t load on ipad: Live email won’t load.on iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-wont-load-on-ipad/fb5a9ec2-07a3-4447-98dc-7101ded98c68
  4. Live mail won’t load on ipad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail

Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail: I upgraded to Windows 10. I use Windows Live Mail. When I open a message, it is opening a tab in Chrome instead of just opening the message w/o using a Windows IE type of message display. AND, when I close the message it is automatically opening the next message instead of...
  6. Windows live mail wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live mail wont open: I was able to receive but not sent emails . Was having a play around . Now windows livw mail wont open .Have I accidentally deleted the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-wont-open/176c773a-639a-4765-b220-a700b9b161d3
  7. Error message in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message in Windows Live Mail: Since the August 2019 crash of Telus email, every time I open Window live mail ( I know it's unsupported and old but has, until now worked perfectly) I have been receiving the following error message in Window Live Mail: unable to send or receive messages for the Telus ( )...
  8. Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error

Windows Live Mail Won’t Open Error: I am getting Windows Live Mail Won’t Open error and it is so annoying I have tried ending wlmail.exe and Restart Windows Live Mail but it didn't work I am not a techy guy and don't know how to fix this please let me know the correct way to solve this issue ASAP. 119393
  9. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  10. Windows Live Mail error message

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail error message: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me! I am reasonably computer literate (started when Win 3.1 was the current OS) but new to Win 10 which I have just acquired pre installed on a new PC. I use WLM and got it running well on two separate accounts on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live mail wont open