Windows 10: windows live mail won't receive hotmail

Discus and support windows live mail won't receive hotmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After the latest windows 10 update my windows live mail stopped receiving hotmail. it does receive gmail and other accounts. I installed the december... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phineus, Apr 18, 2016.

1. phineus Win User

windows live mail won't receive hotmail

After the latest windows 10 update my windows live mail stopped receiving hotmail. it does receive gmail and other accounts. I installed the december windows essentials update last week and it started receiving hotmail again. But it has stopped again.
    I can receive hotmail on my tablet and phone so I know its not the account.

:)

phineus, Apr 18, 2016
  2. sugen Win User

How to-- Direct Push E-Mail for Windows Live Hotmail

Hi Support,

How to configure Direct Push E-Mail for Windows Live Hotmail in WM6 ? I understand that with this configure we are able to view Windows Live Hotmail messages as soon as they arrive from the e-mail server WITHOUT performing a manual or scheduled Send/Receive.

Currently, i have to schedule it inorder to received my live hotmail message..TQ

sugen, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Bepop Win User
    windows live mail

When clicking on my windows live mail , I receive an error message[3219] saying that I cannot send or receive my Hotmail email account [ I have another email address on windows live mail that is fine]. It says to go to
    Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email which takes me to outlook. live and there is my Hotmail account. How can I get my Hotmail address back to my original windows live mail?

Bepop, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

windows live mail won't receive hotmail

1. windows live mail won't receive hotmail - Similar Threads - live mail won't

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

8. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62
  9. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  10. Windows Live Mail won't install

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail won't install: I get a Windows Live mail failed to install code 08007643. It says some other program is keeping it from installing, but it doesn't tell me which one. I have turned off antivirus and firewall. I have also "Run as administrator" and logged in as administrator and same thing....