Windows 10: windows live mail

Discus and support windows live mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Mad Why doe's win live mail ask me to sign in every time how can i stop it please it only me who use pc 66228 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keithy333, Oct 6, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

windows live mail

*Mad Why doe's win live mail ask me to sign in every time how can i stop it please it only me who use pc

:)

keithy333, Oct 6, 2016

2. Email (Mail) on Windows 10?

Windows Live Mail does not look like the Mail App and it shouldn't. You said the new Windows Live Mail doesn't look like the current Windows Live Mail which confused me since it isn't Windows Live Mail.

What is the issue with the Windows Live Mail that you just installed?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 6, 2016
  3. Switch from Windows 10 mail to windows live mail

I have been using Windows Live Mail but gave Windows 10 mail a try and do not like it. Now I need to change back to Windows Live Mail. Every time I open Windows Live Mail it closes with "Windows Live Mail Has Stopped Working".

Is this because W10 mail is designated as my mail program?

All I want to do is turn off W10 mail and use Live mail which I have already installed.

Thanks

beauchamp43, Oct 6, 2016
  4. gpstoloff Win User

windows live mail

Check your Accounts settings. With your username and password should be a check box to "Remember Me" or some equivalent.

If you're going to an Outlook.com / Hotmail.com account, then you need to be logged in from your Microsoft account.
    If you're logged in from a local account, then Outlook is going to ask you for your Microsoft account credentials, regardless of what information is stored in your Account settings.

gpstoloff, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

windows live mail

1. windows live mail - Similar Threads - live mail

2. Windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail: I have been using WLM for years, I do not have any folder/email rules. However frequently I receive my music which announces mail coming into WLM. When I open WLM, there is no message ??? Please help !! Thanks Ron 140554
  3. Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows live mail: I have been using WLM for years, I do not have any folder/email rules. However frequently I receive my music which announces mail coming into WLM. When I open WLM, there is no message ??? Please help !! Thanks Ron 140554
  4. Windows Live Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail: I am running Windows Live Mail with Windows 10. When I try to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I have tried to sign in to Windows Live Mail, and it keeps rejecting my password. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed my password, but it keeps rejecting the new...
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail: When I delete an email in Windows Live Mail, sometimes accidentally, I can't find them. They are not going into the Deleted Folder. Does anyone have any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/00fc8d43-17e2-4b2a-b4d4-12b53859104d"
  6. Windows 10 Windows live mail, Mark as junk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Windows live mail, Mark as junk: The "Mark as junk" selection on my Windows 10 Live Mail has become inoperative, apparently with the last Windows update. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-windows-live-mail-mark-as-junk/3fdcc45c-8312-4295-b5ff-a630a1a3ca65
  7. Live mail

Live mail: I am trouble w/ win live mail can receive but not send....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail/243da502-1500-41c3-a4f4-fdd6dabcdf18
  8. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  9. Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?: Hi, Sorry in advance if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a similar question on the forums. I can't find a way to block emails in the Live mail app (I'm running Windows 10 Home). Right clicking an email opens a menu but there's no option to add to a block...
  10. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail: Recently downloaded windows 10. I lost all of my contacts in windows live mail, can you help me recover my contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/413b4931-7b50-48fd-ae87-e69f060538bf