Windows 10: Windows Livemail

Discus and support Windows Livemail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After Microsoft upgrade, Windows live mail will not connect to my server.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidMartindale, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Windows Livemail

After Microsoft upgrade, Windows live mail will not connect to my server.

:)

DavidMartindale, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows Livemail

Until this week I have used Windows Livemail. Microsoft replaced it with the new mail software and now I can't find my Livemail contacts and folders - can I get them back? I have asked Microsoft ref: 1393210888 and Albert has suggested I ask the community.

crumblepenny, Nov 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
  4. 123pugsy Win User

Windows Livemail

LiveMail Toast After Update

My Live Mail stopped working after last week's update.
    Please help me get it back. All other email programs are lousy in comparison.

Windows Livemail [​IMG]

Windows Livemail [​IMG]

123pugsy, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Livemail

1. Windows Livemail - Similar Threads - Livemail

2. LiveMail Toast After Update

in Browsers and Email
    LiveMail Toast After Update: My Live Mail stopped working after last week's update. Please help me get it back. All other email programs are lousy in comparison. [img] [img] 163158
  3. Livemail problem - Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Livemail problem - Windows10: I use Livemail on Windows10 on two different systems. As of April 6 yesterday I am unable to send outgoing mail from either system two different email accounts, both *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses served through AOL mail. Both are able to receive...
  4. My e-mails with Livemail Windows 10 keep bouncing with SMTP error from remote server after...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My e-mails with Livemail Windows 10 keep bouncing with SMTP error from remote server after...: Hi: My e-mails keep bouncing back with the message SMTP error from remote server after end of data 550 I use Live Mail and Windows 10. What can I do? Thank you....
  5. LiveMail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LiveMail: Is it possible to recover a long, unsent, email which disappeared following a general power outage? Forgive my choice of Windows topic below. Didn't see a good choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livemail/3d8c1ea3-f64c-4f8c-81df-80da1e1500dc
  6. Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop: I use Livemail and my emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop. The error message I get is:The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'....
  7. Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here??...
  8. Windows LiveMail

Windows LiveMail: My Windows Live Mail is stuck. It's been sending sending two emails for the last several hours. The only window that comes up is the one that says it is executing the sending of emails. I can't get on to the site proper, that is, I can't get at my email. What can I do? The...
  9. My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today

My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today: My email won't connect - it is Windows Livemail 2012. Was working fine till today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-connect-it-is-windows-livemail-2012/acf69375-d799-45e6-8c4e-969d3e291548
  10. cannot execute attachments in windows livemail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot execute attachments in windows livemail: cannot execute attachments in windows livemail after yesterdays update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-execute-attachments-in-windows-livemail/d349634a-3ced-4f61-82a9-87fc71626ba7