Windows 10: Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up

Discus and support Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have just upgraded my computer's ram to 16GB from 8GB. But after (Before working fine with 8GB) updating the computer keeps showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TMTNSBRO, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up

Hello everyone!

I have just upgraded my computer's ram to 16GB from 8GB. But after (Before working fine with 8GB) updating the computer keeps showing the Windows 10 icon but not the circle that shows loading and after few restart the computer goes to Preparing Automatic Repairs and its the same case there. Just shows the icon and text but the actual loading circle does show up.

Any Idea why? Solutions to fix it?

Thank you very much!

PC Specs:

HP ELITE DESK 8100 (UPGRADED BY ME)

Intel i5-660

Kingston 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 PC3-12800U 1600MHZ NON ECC DIMM RAM

Gigabyte Nvidia GTX1650 D6 OC low Profile

2 TB HDD

128 GB SSD

submitted by /u/TMTNSBRO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TMTNSBRO, Sep 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up

1. Windows loading Circle Doesn't show up - Similar Threads - loading Circle Doesn't

2. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  3. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  4. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  5. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My computer is stuck at the Lenovo screen and the loading circle doesn't even show up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is stuck at the Lenovo screen and the loading circle doesn't even show up: My Windows 10 Lenovo PC is stuck at the Lenovo screen and the loading circle doesn't even show up. How can I fix this? I can't even get into safe mode to at least try to fix something....
  7. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  8. Change Windows loading circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows loading circle: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/k3kkl5iwmxm41.gif I want to change the default windows loading circle to a different animation. I think that the circle could be more entertaining to watch while waiting if it were something like calming cat. Does anybody know if this is...
  9. Some circles show up as rhomuses

in Windows 10 Support
    Some circles show up as rhomuses: I can't really explain this with words, so i'll post a few pictures explaining my problem. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 133500
  10. blue circle loading instead of showing a bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue circle loading instead of showing a bar: hi, so I just reinstall my windows 10 and what happened is that when I press the right click of the mouse I losing the white icon of mouse, and having blue loading circle spinning a long time instead of showing me a bar. Before reinstalling the win 10 i wasn't having that ???...